Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

BACKSTAGE PASS RADIO (WLS RADIO) IS BACK! 10/07/16 with CARNIE WILSON!

Hi Everyone!

First - apologies for my empty profile. I'm getting an error when I try to edit and update this this morning. :)

Next, I wanted to let you know that The Backstage Pass Radio Program is coming back to the air on Friday, October 7th at 7:00pm PST and our first featured guest is CARNIE WILSON! We'll also have Antonia Namnath from the WLSFA on as well and I'll have my first-ever super-fabulous surprise new co-host with me!

I'd love for you to jump on over to the Facebook Page and like it. Everyone who likes the page before the first show gets entered into a raffle to win a prize pack of two cannisters of Bell Plantation PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter: one in regular Peanut Butter flavor and the other in chocolate Peanut Butter (must live in the US to ship, or can pay shipping costs). The Facebook Page is:

https://www.facebook.com/backstagepassradio

The show will be streaming live online and you can listen at www.backstagepassradio.com. There will also be a live chat that happens where you can chat with us AND we'll be on Facebook live (video) as well, so you can hang with us in a variety of different ways. We want to be as entertaining as possible, but give you great and valuable information.

We'd also LOVE to hear from YOU about what topics you'd like to covered, what type of guests you'd like on the show, etc. We want you to be involved and engaged. Tell us in the comments what you'd love from the show! :)

Thanks so much for your support!

post-233531-0-30220400-1474557324_thumb.jpg

post-233531-0-79148200-1474557348_thumb.jpg

post-233531-0-53589000-1474557450_thumb.jpg

Edited by Taunia Soderquist

As a young kid I can clearly recall Wilson Phillips on MTV and thinking about how well they sang and how beautiful they were. Hold on, release me and impulsive are buried deep in me.

As a young kid I can clearly recall Wilson Phillips on MTV and thinking about how well they sang and how beautiful they were. Hold on, release me and impulsive are buried deep in me.

Love all their songs!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

I wasn't such a young kid (lol), but I loved all their music too. Sang it endlessly! :)

I love Carnie and I love what Taunia is doing. BariatricPal Store is one of the sponsors. BariatricPal members please show some WLS love and make sure to tune in!

13339421_10154206871231948_7425239404784

Alex, what an awesome picture of you and Carnie! And SO nice of you to be doing a $25 Bariatric Pal Online Gift Certificate giveaway that night too! :)

We'd love for you guys to like our Facebook Page! www.facebook.com/backstagepassradio

You can listen to the show streaming online that night Friday 10/07 at 7pm PST at www.backstagepassradio.com, but you can also "watch" it as a Facebook live feed on the Facebook page or on my personal Facebook page (@divataunia) and there will also be a live feed where you can ask Carnie questions, as well as the call-in # at 347-857-2052.

We hope you'll all tune-in and be part of the show and the Backstage Pass Radio community! Thanks to Bariatric Pal and to Alex for supporting us!