Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This might be a fun little 5 minute test for y'all.

@@CHMI love you.@@4MRB4PHOTOI tolerate you.:D

I admire that you are strong-willed, have directness and honesty.:)
You know I adore you...

Thank you. Right back at you "Double L"

Always the same over the years....

ENTJ (Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging)
As an ENTJ, your primary mode of living is focused externally, where you deal with things rationally and logically. Your secondary mode is internal, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.
ENTJs are natural born leaders. They live in a world of possibilities where they see all sorts challenges to be surmounted, and they want to be the ones responsible for surmounting them. They have a drive for leadership, which is well-served by their quickness to grasp complexities, their ability to absorb a large amount of impersonal information, and their quick and decisive judgments. They are "take charge" people.
ENTJs are very career-focused, and fit into the entrepreneurial world quite naturally. They are constantly scanning their environment for potential problems which they can turn into solutions. They generally see things from a long-range perspective, and are usually successful at identifying plans to turn problems around - especially problems of a corporate nature. ENTJs are usually successful in the business world, because they are so driven to leadership. They're tireless in their efforts on the job, and driven to visualize where an organization is headed.
ENTJ Strengths
Efficient – ENTJs see inefficiency not just as a problem in its own right, but as something that pulls time and energy away from all their future goals, an elaborate sabotage consisting of irrationality and laziness. People with the ENTJ personality type will root out such behavior wherever they go.
Energetic – Rather than finding this process taxing ENTJs are energized by it, genuinely enjoying leading their teams forward as they implement their plans and goals.
Self-Confident – ENTJs couldn't lead if they were plagued by self-doubt. Instead, they trust their abilities, make known their opinions, and believe in their capacities as leaders.
Strong-Willed – ENTJs don't give up when the going gets tough – ENTJ personalities strive to achieve their goals, but really nothing is quite as satisfying to them as rising to the challenge of each obstacle in their run to the finish line.
Strategic Thinkers – ENTJs exemplify the difference between moment-to-moment crisis management and navigating the challenges and steps of a bigger plan, and are known for examining every angle of a problem and not just resolving momentary issues, but moving the whole project forward with their solutions.
Charismatic and Inspiring – These qualities combine to create individuals who are able to inspire and invigorate others, who people actually want to be their leaders, and this in turn helps ENTJs to accomplish their often ambitious goals that could never be finished alone.
ENTJ Weaknesses
Stubborn and Dominant – Sometimes the ENTJ's confidence and willpower can go too far. ENTJs are all too capable of digging in their heels, trying to win every single debate and pushing their vision, and theirs alone.
Intolerant – "It's my way or the highway." People with the ENTJ personality type are notoriously unsupportive of any idea that distracts from their primary goals, and even more so of ideas based on emotional considerations. ENTJs won't hesitate a second to make that fact clear to those around them.
Impatient – Some people need more time to think than others, and this is an intolerable delay to quick-thinking ENTJs. They may misinterpret contemplation as stupidity or disinterest in their haste which is a terrible mistake for a leader to make.
Arrogant – ENTJ personalities respect quick thoughts and firm convictions (which mirror their own qualities), and look down on those who don't match up. This relationship is a challenge for most other personality types.
Poor Handling of Emotions – All this bluster, alongside the assumed supremacy of rationalism, makes ENTJs distant from their own emotional expression and sometimes downright scornful of others'. People with this personality type often trample other's feelings, inadvertently hurting their partners and friends, especially in emotionally charged situations.
Cold and Ruthless – Their obsession with efficiency and unwavering belief in the merits of rationalism, especially professionally, makes ENTJs incredibly insensitive in pursuing their goals, dismissing personal circumstances, sensitivities, and preferences as irrational and irrelevant.
Famous ENTJ's
Napoleon Bonaparte
Julius Caesar
Aristotle
Adele
Carl Sagan
George Clooney
Career Choices
Business Executive
Organization Builder
Entrepreneur
Computer Consultant
Lawyer
Judge
Business Administrator
Business Manager
University Professor
ENTJ In Summary ...
Frank, decisive, assume leadership readily. Quickly see illogical and inefficient procedures and policies, develop and implement comprehensive systems to solve organizational problems. Enjoy long-term planning and goal setting. Usually well informed, well read, enjoy expanding their knowledge and passing it on to others. Forceful in presenting their ideas.

@@CHM

I love you.

@@4MRB4PHOTO

I tolerate you.

:D

Aww. And I love your love of me!

You know I adore you...

Well now I don't feel special anymore...

Oh wait, that's right. I'm too logical and sh*t to have feelings... :D

Is being ESTJ anything like someone who is LGBT? :)

No, but I love my LGBT friends MUCHO!

MUCHO? What does that acronym stand for? :)

My useless cat hates oreos.

What about bananas? Same carbs. :D

I've taken this many times over the years - it is a common "team building" activity precursor at work. I always come out with I, T and J but it is a tossup as to whether I'm S or N so I figure I'm borderline on that one.

I've also taken one where it divides people into four personality types indicated by color - and I am an extreme blue - very analytical, logical - just give me the facts kind of person. Although the funniest part of that test ended up being a testimony to my introversion - After loud activities involving a lot of people, Heidi needs quiet time to herself to recover. Made me laugh when i read it in the report but it was spot on!

ISTJ (Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging)

As an ISTJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in via your five senses. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things rationally and logically.

ISTJs are quiet and reserved individuals who are interested in security and peaceful living. They have a strongly-felt internal sense of duty, which lends them a serious air and the motivation to follow through on tasks. Organized and methodical in their approach, they can generally succeed at any task which they undertake.

ISTJs are very loyal, faithful, and dependable. They place great importance in honesty and integrity. They are "good citizens" who can be depended on to do the right thing for their families and communities. While they generally take things very seriously, they also usually have an offbeat sense of humor and can be a lot of fun – especially at family or work-related gatherings.

The ISTJ is not naturally in tune with their own feelings and the feelings of others. They may have difficulty picking up on emotional needs immediately as they are presented. Being perfectionists themselves, they have a tendency to take other people's efforts for granted, like they take their own efforts for granted. They need to remember to pat people on the back once in a while.

ISTJ Strengths
  • Honest and Direct – Integrity is the heart of the ISTJ personality type. Emotional manipulation, mind games and reassuring lies all run counter to ISTJ's preference for managing the reality of the situations they encounter with plain and simple honesty.
  • Strong-willed and Dutiful – ISTJs embody that integrity in their actions too, working hard and staying focused on their goals. Patient and determined, people with the ISTJ personality type meet their obligations, period.
  • Very Responsible – The ISTJ's word is a promise, and a promise means everything. ISTJs would rather run themselves into the ground with extra days and lost sleep than fail to deliver the results they said they would. Loyalty is a strong sentiment for ISTJ personalities, and they fulfill their duties to the people and organizations they've committed themselves to.
  • Calm and Practical – None of their promises would mean much if ISTJs lost their tempers and broke down at every sign of hardship – they keep their feet on the ground and make clear, rational decisions.
  • Create and Enforce Order – The primary goal of any ISTJ is to be effective in what they've chosen to do, and they believe that this is accomplished best when everyone involved knows exactly what is going on and why. Unclear guidelines and people who break established rules undermine this effort, and are rarely tolerated by ISTJs. Structure and rules foster dependability; chaos creates unforeseen setbacks and missed deadlines.
  • Jacks-of-all-trades – Much like Analysts (NT), ISTJs are proud repositories of knowledge, though the emphasis is more on facts and statistics than concepts and underlying principles. This allows ISTJs to apply themselves to a variety of situations, picking up and applying new data and grasping the details of challenging situations as a matter of course.
ISTJ Weaknesses
  • Stubborn – The facts are the facts, and ISTJs tend to resist any new idea that isn't supported by them. This factual decision-making process also makes it difficult for people with the ISTJ personality type to accept that they were wrong about something – but anyone can miss a detail, even them.
  • Insensitive – While not intentionally harsh, ISTJs often hurt more sensitive type's feelings by the simple mantra that honesty is the best policy. ISTJ personalities may take emotions into consideration, but really only so far as to determine the most effective way to say what needs to be said.
  • Always by the Book – ISTJs believe that things work best with clearly defined rules, but this makes them reluctant to bend those rules or try new things, even when the downside is minimal. Truly unstructured environments leave ISTJs all but paralyzed.
  • Judgmental – Opinions are opinions and facts are facts, and ISTJs are unlikely to respect people who disagree with those facts, or especially those who remain willfully ignorant of them.
  • Often Unreasonably Blame Themselves – All this can combine to make ISTJs believe they are the only ones who can see projects through reliably. As they load themselves with extra work and responsibilities, turning away good intentions and helpful ideas, ISTJs sooner or later hit a tipping point where they simply can't deliver. Since they've heaped the responsibility on themselves, ISTJs then believe the responsibility for failure is theirs alone to bear.
Famous ISTJ's
  • George Washington
  • Sigmund Freud
  • Warren Buffett
  • Augustus
  • Robert De Niro
  • Matt Damon
  • Natalie Portman
Career Choices
  • Business Executive
  • Administrator
  • Manager
  • Accountant
  • Financial Officer
  • Police Officer
  • Detective
  • Judge
  • Attorney
  • Medical Doctor
  • Dentist
  • Computer Programmer
  • Systems Analyst
  • Military Leader
ISTJ In Summary ...

Quiet, serious, earn success by thoroughness and dependability. Practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and responsible. Decide logically what should be done and work toward it steadily, regardless of distractions. Take pleasure in making everything orderly and organized including their work, their home and their lives. Value traditions and loyalty.

Share your results

I got this one

Is being ESTJ anything like someone who is LGBT? :)

No, but I love my LGBT friends MUCHO!

MUCHO? What does that acronym stand for? :)

My useless cat hates oreos.

What about bananas? Same carbs. :D

Well played. Very well played.

Looks like I am a ISFP, am working on living in the present moment but find myself living in the past most of the time:-) @@LipstickLady, thanks for sharing.

ISFP In Summary ...

Quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind. Enjoy the present moment, what's going on around them. Like to have their own space and to work within their own time frame. Loyal and committed to their values and to people who are important to them. Dislike disagreements and conflicts, do not force their opinions or values on others.

@@LipstickLady I also have never taken this test before. I think my husband is an ENFP from reading someone elses description above. My test results:

ISFJ (INTROVERTED SENSING FEELING JUDGING)

As an ISFJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you takes things in via your five senses. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system.

ISFJs are truly warm and kind-hearted, and want to believe the best of people. They value harmony and cooperation, and are likely to be very sensitive to other people's feelings. People value ISFJs for their consideration and awareness, and their ability to bring out the best in others by their firm desire to believe the best.

ISFJs have a rich inner world that is not usually obvious to observers. They constantly take in information about people and situations that is personally important to them, and store it away. This tremendous store of information is usually startlingly accurate, because the ISFJ has an exceptional memory about things that are important to their value systems.

ISFJs have a very clear idea of the way things should be, which they strive to attain. They value security and kindness, and respect traditions and laws. They tend to believe that existing systems are there because they work. Therefore, they're not likely to buy into doing things in a new way, unless they're shown a concrete way why its better than the established method.

ISFJ STRENGTHS
  • Supportive – ISFJs are the universal helpers, sharing their knowledge, experience, time and energy with anyone who needs it, and all the more so with friends and family. People with this personality type strive for win-win situations, choosing empathy over judgment whenever possible.
  • Reliable and Patient – Rather than offering sporadic, excited efforts that leave things half finished, ISFJs are meticulous and careful, taking a steady approach and bending with the needs of the situation just enough to accomplish their end goals. ISFJs not only ensure that things are done to the highest standard, but often go well beyond what is required.
  • Imaginative and Observant – ISFJs are very imaginative, and use this quality as an accessory to empathy, observing other's emotional states and seeing things from their perspective. With their feet firmly planted on the ground, ISFJs have a very practical imagination, though they do find things quite fascinating and inspiring.
  • Enthusiastic – When the goal is right, ISFJs take all their support, reliability and imagination and apply it to something they believe will make a difference in people's lives – whether fighting poverty with a global initiative or simply making a customer's day.
  • Loyal and Hard-Working – Given a little time, the ISFJ's enthusiasm grows into loyalty. ISFJ personalities often form an emotional attachment to the ideas and organizations they've dedicated themselves to. Anything short of meeting their obligations with good, hard work fails their own expectations.
  • Good Practical Skills – The best part is, ISFJs have the practical sense to actually do something with all this altruism. If mundane, routine tasks are what need to be done, ISFJs can see the beauty and harmony that they create, because they know that it helps them to care for their friends, family, and anyone else who needs it.
ISFJ WEAKNESSES
  • Humble and Shy – The meek shall inherit the earth, but it's a long road if they receive no recognition at all. This is possibly the ISFJ's biggest challenge, as they are so concerned with other's feelings that they refuse to make their thoughts known, or to take any duly earned credit for their contributions. The ISFJ's standards for themselves are also so high that, knowing they could have done some minor aspect of a task better, they often downplay their successes entirely.
  • Take Things Too Personally – ISFJs have trouble separating personal and impersonal situations – any situation is still an interaction between two people, after all – and any negativity from conflict or criticism can carry over from their professional to their personal lives, and back again.
  • Repress Their Feelings – People with the ISFJ personality type are private and very sensitive, internalizing their feelings a great deal. In the same way that ISFJ's protect the feelings of others, they must also protect their own, and this lack of healthy emotional expression can lead to a lot of stress and frustration.
  • Overload Themselves – The ISFJ's strong sense of duty and perfectionism combined with their aversion to emotional conflict creates overwhelming situations. ISFJs can easily become overloaded by their own expectations and other people's demands.
  • Reluctant to Change – ISFJs find it hard to address their own problems because they value tradition and stabiliy. Certain situations sometimes needs to reach a breaking point before ISFJs are persuaded by circumstance, or the strong personality of a loved one, to alter course.
  • Too Altruistic – Being such warm, good-natured people, ISFJs are willing to let things slide. They sincerely believe that things will get better soon so as to not burden others by accepting their offers of help, while their troubles mount unassisted.
FAMOUS ISFJ'S
  • Mother Teresa
  • Rosa Parks
  • Marcus Aurelius
  • Augustus
  • Prince Charles
  • Anthony Hopkins
  • Halle berry
  • Kate Middleton
CAREER CHOICES
  • Interior Decorator
  • Designer
  • Firefighter
  • Nurse
  • Business Manager
  • Office Manager
  • Administrative Assistant
  • Child Care Provider
  • Social Worker
  • Counselor
  • Paralegal
  • Pastor or Priest
  • Church Employee
  • Shopkeeper
  • Bookkeeper
  • Forest Ranger
ISFJ IN SUMMARY ...

Quiet, friendly, responsible, and conscientious. Committed and steady in meeting their obligations. Thorough, painstaking, and accurate. Loyal, considerate and remember specifics about people who are important to them. Concerned with how others feel. Strive to create an orderly and harmonious environment at work and at home.

As an ISFP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your value system. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in via your five senses.

ISFPs live in the world of possibilities. They are keenly in tune with the way things look, taste, sound, feel and smell. They have a strong aesthetic appreciation for art, and are likely to be artists in some form, because they are unusually gifted at creating and composing things which will strongly affect the senses.

They have a strong set of values, which they strive to consistently meet in their lives. They need to feel as if they're living their lives in accordance with what they feel is right, and will rebel against anything which conflicts with that goal. They're likely to choose jobs and careers which allow them the freedom of working towards the realization of their value-oriented personal goals.

ISFPs tend to be quiet and reserved, and difficult to get to know well. They hold back their ideas and opinions except for those who they are closest to. They are likely to be kind, gentle and sensitive in their dealings with others. They are interested in contributing to people's sense of well-being and happiness, and will put a great deal of effort and energy into tasks which they believe in.

ISFPs have a strong affinity for aesthetics and beauty. They're likely to be animal lovers, and to have a true appreciation for the beauties of nature. They're original and independent, and need to have personal space. They value people who take the time to understand the ISFP, and who support the ISFP in pursuing their goals in their own, unique way. People who don't know them well may see their unique way of life as a sign of carefree light-heartedness, but the ISFP actually takes life very seriously, constantly gathering specific information and shifting it through their value systems, in search for clarification and underlying meaning.

ISFP STRENGTHS

• Charming – People with the ISFP personality type are relaxed and warm, and their “live and let live” attitude naturally makes them likable and popular.
Sensitive to Others – ISFPs easily relate to other's emotions, helping them to establish harmony and good will, and minimize conflict. Imaginative – Being so aware of other's emotions, ISFP personalities use creativity and insight to craft bold ideas that speak to people's hearts. While it's hard to explain this quality on a resume, this vivid imagination and exploratory spirit help ISFPs in unexpected ways. Passionate – Beneath the ISFP's quiet shyness beats an intensely feeling heart. When people with this personality type are caught up in something exciting and interesting, they can leave everything else in the dust. Curious – Ideas are well and good, but ISFPs need to see and explore for themselves whether their ideas ring true. Work revolving around the sciences may seem a poor match for their traits, but a boldly artistic and humanistic vision is often exactly what research needs to move forward – if ISFPs are given the freedom they need to do so. Artistic – ISFPs are able to show their creativity in tangible ways and with stunning beauty. Whether writing a song, painting an emotion, or presenting a statistic in a graph, ISFPs have a way of visualizing things that resonates with their audience.

ISFP WEAKNESSES

• Fiercely Independent – Freedom of expression is often the ISFP's top priority. Anything that interferes with that, like traditions and hard rules, creates a sense of oppression for ISFP personalities. This can make more rigidly structured academics and work a challenge.
Unpredictable – ISFPs dislike long-term commitments and plans. The tendency to actively avoid planning for the future can cause strain in ISFP's romantic relationships and financial hardship later in life. Easily Stressed – ISFPs live in the present, full of emotion. When situations get out of control, people with this personality type (especially turbulent ones) can shut down, losing their characteristic charm and creativity in favor of gnashing teeth. Overly Competitive – ISFPs can escalate small things into intense competitions, turning down long-term success in their search for glory in the moment, and are unhappy when they lose. Fluctuating Self-Esteem – Early in life the ISFP's efforts are often dismissed and ridden off which can be damaging and hurtful in the long-term. Without strong support, ISFP's are prone to listening to naysayers.

FAMOUS ISTP'S

• Michael Jackson
Thich Nhat HanhDavid BowieBrad PittAudrey HepburnRihannaNero

CAREER CHOICES

• Artist
MusicianDesignerChild CareSocial WorkerCounselorTeacherPsychologistVeterinarianForest RangerPediatrician

ISFP IN SUMMARY ...

Quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind. Enjoy the present moment, what's going on around them. Like to have their own space and to work within their own time frame. Loyal and committed to their values and to people who are important to them. Dislike disagreements and conflicts, do not force their opinions or values on others.

Wow, this was right on target for me. I was skeptical at first but it makes a lot of sense after reading it.

ISFJ (Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging)

As an ISFJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you takes things in via your five senses. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system.

ISFJs are truly warm and kind-hearted, and want to believe the best of people. They value harmony and cooperation, and are likely to be very sensitive to other people's feelings. People value ISFJs for their consideration and awareness, and their ability to bring out the best in others by their firm desire to believe the best.

ISFJs have a rich inner world that is not usually obvious to observers. They constantly take in information about people and situations that is personally important to them, and store it away. This tremendous store of information is usually startlingly accurate, because the ISFJ has an exceptional memory about things that are important to their value systems.

ISFJs have a very clear idea of the way things should be, which they strive to attain. They value security and kindness, and respect traditions and laws. They tend to believe that existing systems are there because they work. Therefore, they're not likely to buy into doing things in a new way, unless they're shown a concrete way why its better than the established method.

ISFJ Strengths
  • Supportive – ISFJs are the universal helpers, sharing their knowledge, experience, time and energy with anyone who needs it, and all the more so with friends and family. People with this personality type strive for win-win situations, choosing empathy over judgment whenever possible.
  • Reliable and Patient – Rather than offering sporadic, excited efforts that leave things half finished, ISFJs are meticulous and careful, taking a steady approach and bending with the needs of the situation just enough to accomplish their end goals. ISFJs not only ensure that things are done to the highest standard, but often go well beyond what is required.
  • Imaginative and Observant – ISFJs are very imaginative, and use this quality as an accessory to empathy, observing other's emotional states and seeing things from their perspective. With their feet firmly planted on the ground, ISFJs have a very practical imagination, though they do find things quite fascinating and inspiring.
  • Enthusiastic – When the goal is right, ISFJs take all their support, reliability and imagination and apply it to something they believe will make a difference in people's lives – whether fighting poverty with a global initiative or simply making a customer's day.
  • Loyal and Hard-Working – Given a little time, the ISFJ's enthusiasm grows into loyalty. ISFJ personalities often form an emotional attachment to the ideas and organizations they've dedicated themselves to. Anything short of meeting their obligations with good, hard work fails their own expectations.
  • Good Practical Skills – The best part is, ISFJs have the practical sense to actually do something with all this altruism. If mundane, routine tasks are what need to be done, ISFJs can see the beauty and harmony that they create, because they know that it helps them to care for their friends, family, and anyone else who needs it.
ISFJ Weaknesses
  • Humble and Shy – The meek shall inherit the earth, but it's a long road if they receive no recognition at all. This is possibly the ISFJ's biggest challenge, as they are so concerned with other's feelings that they refuse to make their thoughts known, or to take any duly earned credit for their contributions. The ISFJ's standards for themselves are also so high that, knowing they could have done some minor aspect of a task better, they often downplay their successes entirely.
  • Take Things Too Personally – ISFJs have trouble separating personal and impersonal situations – any situation is still an interaction between two people, after all – and any negativity from conflict or criticism can carry over from their professional to their personal lives, and back again.
  • Repress Their Feelings – People with the ISFJ personality type are private and very sensitive, internalizing their feelings a great deal. In the same way that ISFJ's protect the feelings of others, they must also protect their own, and this lack of healthy emotional expression can lead to a lot of stress and frustration.
  • Overload Themselves – The ISFJ's strong sense of duty and perfectionism combined with their aversion to emotional conflict creates overwhelming situations. ISFJs can easily become overloaded by their own expectations and other people's demands.
  • Reluctant to Change – ISFJs find it hard to address their own problems because they value tradition and stabiliy. Certain situations sometimes needs to reach a breaking point before ISFJs are persuaded by circumstance, or the strong personality of a loved one, to alter course.
  • Too Altruistic – Being such warm, good-natured people, ISFJs are willing to let things slide. They sincerely believe that things will get better soon so as to not burden others by accepting their offers of help, while their troubles mount unassisted.
Famous ISFJ's
  • Mother Teresa
  • Rosa Parks
  • Marcus Aurelius
  • Augustus
  • Prince Charles
  • Anthony Hopkins
  • Halle berry
  • Kate Middleton

WoW Out of 4 pages we are the only ISFJ. Nice to see I am not alone.

Hilarious, fun, and totally right on the money. I am also a ESTJ. Must be why I think all your posts are entertaining. Also the career choice was correct.

~LA