Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Vets! Looking for advice I am 11 months out

I know I have read on here that surgery can change your metabolism , and there's people out there that can gain weight anything over 1200 calories , I am partially terrified I may have slowed down my metabolism and then another part of me , thinks I need to be more strict,

I am 11 months out, and currently average 1100-1400 calories per day, Protein 80 most days - should I be at 100gram of protein?

Exercise: to be honest - just restarted now after six months lull that I have time - old job I easily walked 10,000 in a 12 shift , and up to 17000, so I simply didn't have the time with a two hour commute daily, but I have switched jobs and now I can work it into my day , I have started excel using for the past 2.5-3 weeks.

I am 5ft 6 and currently weight 142-145 and have been holding this weight since February - NUT goal is 135 , so yes I have a normal body mass index,

I also have read that if you don't lose any weight in 3 months your considered in maintenance, Has anyone come managed to lose more after a large lull? I am satisfied where I am at, I just panic about this 10-15 lb regain at year two , so hence I really want to get goal. And to have the regain be at where I am,

I am hoping exercising will help, I am currently. Doing couch two 5 k twice back to back every second day, on the ground or I do a full 5km on treadmill using the app 2.5 times till 5km is up. and I go to the gym when I can - usually once or twice a week - it will be more next month , once my life stabilizes a bit better

My treadmill says I burn approx 350 calories

Vitamins - I have to admit , I forget probably more days than I take them, I aim to take the following multi, Biotin , b complex, Mecca, silica,

Health: polycyclic ovary syndrome ,

Advice, concerns, lecture? I am open to any and all advice , - kick my butt I won't be offended.

I am 7 years out and I gain weight very easily.

I had a resting metobolic test taken at a bariatric surgeon's office done twice.

You can't have exercised for 48 hours before and you go straight out of bed without eating or drinking. You get hooked up to a machine with your nose closed with a close pin like thing. Then you breathe in and out of your mouth for 20 min or so that's hooked up to a computer. It spits out how many calories you burn per day resting, without exercise. Mine is 1200 calories.

Hmmmn I wonder where I can find out .... Time to google