Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Crazy Ates: GET TO KNOW ME!! Debut Query

Hey Crazy Ates! Great idea here...

EVERYBODY CALLS ME: Nancy -- but I have a lot of nicknames I won't list here. :mad:

MY PRIMARY RELATIONSHIPS INCLUDE: Boyfriend of 5 years, parents, 3 brothers, 2 sisters, 17 nieces/nephews, 1 soon-to-be great niece.

MY NON-HUMAN FAMILY CONSISTS OF: The cutest Boston Terrier in the world and most spoiled -- Mia

I LIVE IN: Oregon, just south of Portland. And yes, I've met Kathy -- she's great!

OCCUPATION(S): I work in politics with elected officials. I have an extremely interesting job. I'm also in Graduate School; which is crazy when you work full time!

AVOCATION(S): I used to go out to swanky restaurants a lot -- now I guess I still will but order appetizers. I love anything realted to the arts and am a HUGE opera fan. I also love to go shopping and spoil my nieces/goddaughters. I can't wait to buy a new wardrobe for myself. And, I LOVE spa day!

EVERYBODY CALLS ME: Michelle, Mitch,

MY PRIMARY RELATIONSHIPS INCLUDE: My lovely daughter Cylie, who was born on April 07 2006

MY NON-HUMAN FAMILY CONSISTS OF: See above, Cylie is a dog daughter, golden retriever

I LIVE IN: Oakville Ontario Canada

OCCUPATION(S): I am a project manager in the Education Sector (govt)

AVOCATION(S): I love the outdoors, camping and cottaging. I love live theatre, but HATE movie, I love to go to the SPA and be pampered, I love to see people and be seen

:clap2:EVERYBODY CALLS ME: Kimee and Kim (kind of weird since they never called me that when I was younger)

MY PRIMARY RELATIONSHIPS INCLUDE: Recently single, twin sister who was banded as well, loving mother, two older brothers and 1 nephew Nate! and one neice or nephew on the way:)

MY NON-HUMAN FAMILY CONSISTS OF: An adorable Beagle named Jaxon

I LIVE IN: Long Island, NY

OCCUPATION(S): I work as a school counselor to HS students

AVOCATION(S): Well, now that I no longer drink diet coke (i was addicted) no longer smoke (quit 1 month ago and dont plan on going back) and havent really eaten, being social has been hard for me. Cant wait to feel like a person again. I am making a lot of life changes and doing me.

Banded 8/10/07

Dr. Kurian, NYU

EVERYBODY CALLS ME: Gwen

MY PRIMARY RELATIONSHIPS INCLUDE: Husband of 7 years Tim, and 4 yr old dd Sandra Jean

MY NON-HUMAN FAMILY CONSISTS OF: lots of fish

I LIVE IN: Idaho Garden City which id connected to Boise

OCCUPATION(S): I work at Wal*mart as a cashier have been working there for 2 years in different positions I believe at this point that I prefer the cashier position as I am no longer working with foods in the Deli or bakery all the time and other reasons as well.

AVOCATION(S): I love to cook, read, knit, crochet, going for walks, fishing camping and many other things

EVERYBODY CALLS ME: Theresa

MY PRIMARY RELATIONSHIPS INCLUDE: Husband of 15 1/2years, We have 6 kids between us (he has 4 & I have 2) Of the 6 we have 2 still at home.

MY NON-HUMAN FAMILY CONSISTS OF: our dog Radar (Ray Ray)

I LIVE IN: Elizabethtown, KY

OCCUPATION(S): stay at home wife & mother

AVOCATION(S): I love to be online & am a myspace junkie, also love to watch movies & just hang out with family & friends

EVERYBODY CALLS ME: Deana

MY PRIMARY RELATIONSHIPS INCLUDE: Single with kids- four at last count, ages 11 to 27 years. Two grandchildren. A wonderful mom.

MY NON-HUMAN FAMILY CONSISTS OF: Two cockatiels, and a snake

I LIVE IN: Great Falls Montana

OCCUPATION(S): I work as a transportation planner for the city. My job for the most part includes CTEP grant administration, traffic count analysis, GIS mapping and providing help to the public and other agencies with census information. And of coarse all the other stuff that falls under "and other duties as assigned, not listed in this job description"

AVOCATION(S): I love to read, do bead work, I love history museums, going for drives on old dirt roads, exploring, travel, camp, hike, swim, play computer games, search the internet, genealogy, geo-caching and restoring old photos.

EVERYBODY CALLS ME: Emily, Emi, Ema, Ema girl... pee pie

MY PRIMARY RELATIONSHIPS INCLUDE: I'm in love with two men... my DH, Andy and my sweet 5 month old boy, Lucas

MY NON-HUMAN FAMILY CONSISTS OF: I don't do pets unless you count the hubby

I LIVE IN: Sunny San Diego

OCCUPATION(S): Jr. Escrow Officer... for now. The way the real estate market is going I'm always joking that next week I could be a janitor...lol

Scheduled 08/31/2007

EVERYBODY CALLS ME: Pemy, Penina

MY PRIMARY RELATIONSHIPS INCLUDE: Husband of almost 14 years, 12 y/o foster son (have him for almost 1 yr), parents, sis that was banded 7/31 and GREAT GREAT friends (who help me keep my sanity for my above relationships)

MY NON-HUMAN FAMILY CONSISTS OF: See above (lol)

I LIVE IN: Brooklyn, NY (fun...)

OCCUPATION(S): Damage Control for Medical Equipment Distribution Co. I've been working there for 13 years..started with them as their first employee. Being that I'm the "oldest" emplyee, I've trained everyone into their jobs.. I now take care of all problems and love the diversity of it.

I also do my husbands bookkeeping in the eve. from the house. BUT my real passion is interior design / space planning / organizing which I do on the side as my schedule allows for it.

AVOCATIONS: Friends, foster son, My infertility Quest, reading, roller coaster tycoon! (and other games), religion, family, crocheting, interior design, living life to its fullest, swimming (more than 1/2 lap hopfully soon), yapping,talking, chatting.. lol

Everybody calls me: Susie

MY PRIMARY RELATIONSHIPS INCLUDE: husband of 24 years and 19 y/o son, the heart of my heart and Junior in college. I'm also very close to my folks, in-laws, and my brother and his family.

MY NON-HUMAN FAMILY CONSISTS OF: None since losing our sister English setters, Jenny & Spot as well as 19 y/o cat, George.

I LIVE IN: The Virginia Beach, Virginia area

OCCUPATION(S): retired, full-time wife, mom, daughter, sister and aunt.

AVOCATION(S): Active member of church, Editor of monthly newsletter for ladies group, member & VP of Beta Sigma Phi chapter, avid reader, movie-goer; love Water aerobics, camping, traveling, evening walks with hubby. Meet once monthly with old friends for dinner and catch up (girls night). Enjoy jewelry making, geneology, gardening, and antique shopping!

BTW, what is geo-caching??? :)

EVERYBODY CALLS ME: Ms. Wallace, Ashley, Ash

MY PRIMARY RELATIONSHIPS INCLUDE: my parents, my friends, and my dog

MY NON-HUMAN FAMILY CONSISTS OF: Mikoto a 12 pound ball of joy/Japanese Chin. Had three cats in my lifetime also. Pets are family to me.

I LIVE IN: for now, Waxahachie, Tx. (south of Dallas) probably move soon

OCCUPATION(S): 1st Grade Teacher

AVOCATION(S): taking Miko to the dog park, hanging out with my parents, antique booth, travel, going to dinner with friends, decorating, planning fun/different parties!

EVERYBODY CALLS ME: Toni (except at work where I insist they call me Tonia :heh:)

MY PRIMARY RELATIONSHIPS INCLUDE: My parents and little bro' (who is 29, and not so little, but just to me). All my family really. And my friends.

MY NON-HUMAN FAMILY CONSISTS OF: Sydney, the cutest Wheaten Terrier ever. He's 2. And my parakeet Dusty who I've had since 1998!

I LIVE IN: Somerset County New Jersey (and absolutely love it)

OCCUPATION(S): Attorney

AVOCATION(S): Travel! And I want to get into something local (and cheaper). I'm planning on taking a pottery class this fall.

BTW, what is geo-caching??? :(

Geo-Caching is modern day treasure hunting. People hide a cache, usually a stamper in a box, and list the coordinates to it's location on a website. You then use a GPS to locate it and put a stamp in your book as a souvenir. I'm not sure that my explanation is clear enough. Here is a link to the main site: Geocaching - The Official Global GPS Cache Hunt Site

EVERYBODY CALLS ME: Teresa

MY PRIMARY RELATIONSHIPS INCLUDE: Husband of 21 years: Jim

MY NON-HUMAN FAMILY CONSISTS OF: Two horses and two greyhounds.

I LIVE IN: Fort Worth, Texas

OCCUPATION(S): I'm a programmer. I telecommute from home, so don't be surprised to see me posting at 2am.

AVOCATION(S): My husband I and I both ride and show our horses.