Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need plastics in Tampa

I am 10 years and 2 babies out from lap band and it is time to get plastics. Anyone have surgery in Tampa that can recommend a doctor? I feel lost searching the Internet in hopes of finding someone out of blue.

I don't have any recommendations but have you looked at realself.com? You can search for surgeons on that site and see their reviews. You can also post questions / pics for doctors to respond to.

Would you be willing to travel to Gainesville?

Sent from my KFFOWI using the BariatricPal App

Gayoso plastic surgery in St Pete. My best friend used to be his nurse till she had to relocate due to her husband being in the coast guard. She had Tummy Tuck and other stuff done. He does great work.

Yes, I met with Dr. Bruce Mast. He is the Chief of Plastic Surgery at UF and specializes in massive weight loss patients. His prices are similar to what you would pay in Mexico too so win-win. He is in the top 1% of plastic surgeons in the U.S. I plan on having my surgery in November.

Yes, I met with Dr. Bruce Mast. He is the Chief of Plastic Surgery at UF and specializes in massive weight loss patients. His prices are similar to what you would pay in Mexico too so win-win. He is in the top 1% of plastic surgeons in the U.S. I plan on having my surgery in November.

I have an appointment with Dr Mast in July for my initial consultation. When you say his prices are like Mexico, can you be a bit more specific? I need the works and I met with Dr Aguiar in Tampa, and loved him, but all told it would be almost $45,000 for a LBL, breast lift, arm lift, thigh lift and that was spread out over 4 surgeries. The doctor's fees weren't outrageous but then you have to pay for the surgery center as well. Needless to say, that is WAY out of my price range so I started looking in Mexico and to have everything done there is about $20,000 - $22,000 all inclusive. I live in Ocala and would much rather have surgery near home but cost is definitely a factor. I appreciate any insight you have on Dr Mast.

I'm currently in Curitiba, Brazil recovering from a thigh lift and liposuction, my last plastic surgery. I had a belt lipectomy and Tummy Tuck, brachioplasty, breast lift and implants, and face lift, in 2007 here with Dr Cavalcanti. His work his awesome-trained by the best, and his prices are incredible! I have spent 18,000 in today's prices in all for his clinic and services. Another 2,250 for plane tickets, and 1500 for hotel just a block from his office. I can give you more info if you are interested. You also don't need a visa until after the Olympics. Curitiba is cold and mosquito-less right now at 3500 feet in altitude- but they are not in the yellow fever or Zika virus zone. Big European style modern city.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Edited by kathy2003

I have an appointment with Dr Mast in July for my initial consultation. When you say his prices are like Mexico, can you be a bit more specific? I need the works and I met with Dr Aguiar in Tampa, and loved him, but all told it would be almost $45,000 for a LBL, breast lift, arm lift, thigh lift and that was spread out over 4 surgeries. The doctor's fees weren't outrageous but then you have to pay for the surgery center as well. Needless to say, that is WAY out of my price range so I started looking in Mexico and to have everything done there is about $20,000 - $22,000 all inclusive. I live in Ocala and would much rather have surgery near home but cost is definitely a factor. I appreciate any insight you have on Dr Mast.

I am doing extended fleur de lis Tummy Tuck and breast lift/reconstruction which includes extending my incision to remove my "side boobs". Price is $8,400. He only charges a $50 consultation fee which is applied to the cost of your surgery if you book. The surgeon I went to see before him in Orange Park wanted to do a standard tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation for $15,000.

I am doing extended fleur de lis Tummy Tuck and breast lift/reconstruction which includes extending my incision to remove my "side boobs". Price is $8,400. He only charges a $50 consultation fee which is applied to the cost of your surgery if you book. The surgeon I went to see before him in Orange Park wanted to do a standard tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation for $15,000.

Thank you for this! That is much more reasonable. I have my consult with him on July 22 and I am hoping to get good news on the prices. Seems like I will.

Following.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

any updates on dr mast outcomes?