Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Plastics 5/2 in North Miami

So I haven't been on much in the last couple years. Just steadily keeping my weight from fluctuating too much. I am having a TT and breast augmentation on 5/2 with Dr Michael Salzhauer (aka the real Dr Miami) in Bal Harbour, FL (Miami area). It's all paid in full. It was about $12,000 that I took the last 14 months to pay off.

I started at 350 (give or take since I don't know how much I got up to really)

I'm now at about 200. I went as low as 170 but looked unhealthy. I love my curves as they are now. However, the pain the excess skin causes on my back is more than I can bear.

Everyone keeps asking me "are you excited??", "aren't you terrified??", and "are you sure you want to put your body through that??" Yes. Yes I do. To all of it.

Here's a couple pics I had from before and during the processes. Thank you for everyone that has been so supportive.

post-267230-14616901871954_thumb.jpg post-267230-14616901964726_thumb.jpg post-267230-14616902248845_thumb.jpg post-267230-14616902318649_thumb.jpg post-267230-14616902428771_thumb.jpg post-267230-14616902787969_thumb.jpg

Omg. You are stunning!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures and update. I was just sleeved and its sooooooo inspiring to see people doing so well and keeping it off. Yey you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

So I haven't been on much in the last couple years. Just steadily keeping my weight from fluctuating too much. I am having a TT and breast augmentation on 5/2 with Dr Michael Salzhauer (aka the real Dr Miami) in Bal Harbour, FL (Miami area). It's all paid in full. It was about $12,000 that I took the last 14 months to pay off.

I started at 350 (give or take since I don't know how much I got up to really)

I'm now at about 200. I went as low as 170 but looked unhealthy. I love my curves as they are now. However, the pain the excess skin causes on my back is more than I can bear.

Everyone keeps asking me "are you excited??", "aren't you terrified??", and "are you sure you want to put your body through that??" Yes. Yes I do. To all of it.

Here's a couple pics I had from before and during the processes. Thank you for everyone that has been so supportive.

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1461690186.462043.jpgattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1461690195.680618.jpgattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1461690224.084266.jpgattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1461690231.118942.jpgattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1461690242.233261.jpgattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1461690277.841335.jpg

Congratulations!! Best of luck to you! I've seen a lot of Dr Miami's work, and he is phenomenal! Great choice!!

Congratulations. Plastics are an important step for a lot of us and a reward for all of our hard work.

The bandage across my belly came off. The twins are incredible. Lol. I'm loving life.

post-267230-14640514470336_thumb.jpg

Skin removed. About 3 feet of it. Over 16 lbs. May 2, 2016.

post-267230-14640514942515_thumb.jpg

After surgery. Still on the table.

post-267230-14640515709366_thumb.jpg

post-267230-1464051596259_thumb.jpg post-267230-14640516154005_thumb.jpg

Post op day 1 pics. Bruises are from the Lipo he did on the sides.

post-267230-14640516747922_thumb.jpg

Belly bandage with drain. You can see the new chest a bit too. Lol. The middle bandage is my new belly button.

post-267230-14640517435191_thumb.jpg

post-267230-14640517740831_thumb.jpg

Side view. Post op day 4. And chest shot. They are so huge compared to what I was used to. Even when I was big I had small boobs.

post-267230-14640518528384_thumb.jpg

Post op day 12. Feeling tiny. Snatched waist. Super curvy now.

post-267230-14640519160732_thumb.jpg

Post op day 13. So you can see the shape and belly. In a sports bra the new boobs are huge.

post-267230-14640520090392_thumb.jpg

Post op day 19. Bandages came off. This is my incision line. Healing beautifully. The flakey stuff is the dried blood and glue used to seal the incision line.

Just thought I would share some update pics. Took pics when I felt good. Not necessarily in a set order.

So glad you are posting new pics as you progress. I think it's important for everyone to see how serious the bruising and swelling is. I think you are ultimately going to end up with great results!

Looking awesome! Did he Snapchat your surgery? Lol

Lol. Yes. I let him. My friends and family wanted to watch it. So I let them. Most of us are in the medical field, so we tend to have a morbid curiosity.

It was something else to be able to watch your own transformation. It's one thing to look one way before going under, then be completely different when you wake up. And another to get to see what happened in between.

He's an amazing artist. I look and feel great. Minor issues but in all fairness I brought it on myself being too mobile too soon.

What issues do I need to be aware of if I over do things. Definitely not planning to but always good to know what can happen. I'm having 2 surgery's 3 weeks apart. Still not confirmed which will be first Body Lift or the breast red / lift and the Arm lift.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

What issues do I need to be aware of if I over do things. Definitely not planning to but always good to know what can happen. I'm having 2 surgery's 3 weeks apart. Still not confirmed which will be first Body Lift or the breast red / lift and the Arm lift.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

I have a seroma that requires draining. You can cause more scarring. Pull a stitch. Get an infection. Wear your compression garment all the time unless showering.

I recommend going to walgreens or Walmart and getting a big bottle of hibiclens. It's about $20. Wash your body for a few days before surgery and for weeks afterward. Keeps your risk of infection low.

Supplement your intake with Protein powder. I added unflavored to my broth, Soups and yogurt. Increasing your Protein facilitates healing. I also took arnica Montana for swelling.

Take your pain meds.