Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Name one thing people would be surprised to know about you

I am not yet a member of the mile high club maybe WASaBubbleButt can take those of us who have not joined the club up to help expedite matters?

WHEET!!!!!! You're back! Man, I've missed you! Thanks for telling us some little known Wheet facts. Fascinating!! No wonder you and I usually agree on politics and other things - you're BRILLIANT!! :clap2:

I too belong to the mile high club, Green. Well worth the effort, I'd say. But then, any sex is better than no sex, right? :eyebrows: Just kidding. There certainly is such a thing as bad sex.

Anyway, on what kind of airliner, or plane did you defile someone? Mine was a little four-seater and I made the pilot wear a blindfold. :bandit That's a joke. ;)

Glad you're back, Wheet, don't ever leave me like that again!

First of all I LOVE this thread!

OK so down to business...things you never knew you wanted to know about me...and some things I'm not sure I want to admit.

~I HATE my name.

~I met my husband at "The Late-night, Double Feature...Rocky Horror Picture Show" He had the toast and I had the news paper.

~I named my son Holden because I love "The Catcher In The Rye" by J. D. Salinger.

~I wouldn't go as far as calling myself psychic, but I have realistic dreams or visions that come true...a lot...usually involving family members and horrible car accidents.

~I live in a house that I swear is haunted...the lights flicker, the chandelier sways, I sometimes see things that aren't there, and I hear foot steps when no one is there.

~My first thoughts of suicide was at the age of 10.

~My Grandpa (the total light of my life and reason I'm still here) died in 1995

~My Dad died 3 years later in 1998 from congestive heart failure.

~My Grandma died 3 years later in 2001 from a stroke.

~My cat, Elvis (the light in my life and true friend & companion) died 3 years later in 2004 from congestive heart failure (yes I did spend $10,000.00 on a cat cardiologist).

~It is 3 years later...2007, and I'm scared...

~I was 118 happy little pounds when I got married.

~I was also a virgin (my choice).

~I don't like scary movies.

~I'm a fainter...I faint if I even think of something bloody or oozy, I fainted when I had my ears pierced.

~I have 8 piercings.

~I wanted to be a Scientist, work in a lab, wear a white coat with a pocket protecter.

~I'm a Customer Service Rep for an insurance firm....BOOORRRRINNNGGG

~I lived in Hawaii for 2 years.

~I love old VW's, I want a pea sh*t green micro-bus with plaid interior.

~I'm stubborn, willful, pigheaded, blunt, and terribly shy...not a good combo...I brood a lot.

~I am TOTALY addicted to "Harry Potter" I honestly got so upset reading book 7 I had to take 2 Xanax.

~I love dogs & cats...more than I like most people.

~I call my best friend...Ducky, and my Nephew... Toad

~My friend ran me over with her 1979 Oldsmobile...after I extracted myself from the undercarriage...I beat her with my shoe that was knocked from my body upon impact. We are no longer friends.

~I was dating her brother at the time...we are no longer friends.

~I'm Baptist...my Husband is Buddhist

~I love OLD Punk Rock music...I've seen "The Dead Milkmen" & "Mojo Nixon" perform live...Mojo signed my boob.

~Famous people I've met.. James Earl Jones (he wouldn't sign my boob), Famous Amos (the cookie dude), Fabio, "The Professor & Maryanne", "Pedro & Kip" (from Napoleon Dynamite)

~Famous people that get me hot and bothered (and I have expressed consent from DH to DO if I have the opportunity) James Earl Jones (good Lord is he hot for an old dude) Sean Connery (he's so yummmm) and Tom Hanks (yes! baby uummm I like it like that)

Well that's probably TMI, but it's me in a nut shell. Oh, wait a minute...I am the nut.

Of course I missed my ladies too! Had a surgery that went well itself, but indirectly lead to some complications that took a bit of time to get over. I'm about 80% now, and it feels great to be there.

My mile high clubination was on a 747 over the Atlantic ocean. A huge plane less than half full, as close to pitch black as the 2 or 3 overhead lights people had on would allow. Not a very risque story, but it gets the job done! It was beautiful - we could see the aurora borealis out of the window.

Wow! What a great thread. There is so much I would like to comment on, but as usual, I am up reading lap band talk when I should be sleeping.

I don't have clue what the mile high club is. Do you climb up a mile and get high? tee hee

My mom had breast cancer and was on chemo for 2 years. She got it at age 60 and died at age 82 from kidney failure. I (like a fool) take HRT and get mamagrams every year and hope for the best. I am not afraid of dying, other than I just found out my daughter is pregnant.

Other interesting or non interesting things........I am ashamed to admit I have been watching All My Children since 1970

My husband died when my kids were 3 and 6 when a crane fell on him. Oregon has a law that you can't sue your employer if you are killed on the job. They have to pay me workman's compensation until I remarry- no chance of that.

I too very much believe in ghosts and I am very into metaphysics and the para normal.

I think the longest I have ever spent reading lap band talk is 6 hours at one sitting. I read more than I post.

Other little secrets will have to remain secrets because they are just too embarrassing, and I will never know when my daughter may decide to read what I post on LBT

My mile high event took place in a washroom in a Boeing 747 on a flight from Toronto to Paris. A couple of air attendants smirked when we both exited from the toilet together. Most people were asleep.

Here is another unknown fact about me: I have a snake phobia. I cannot even look at photos of them.

Denise - The Mile High Club counts as its members only those people who have done "it" in an airplane or jet while the plane is in flight. Woo Hoo!!

me and husband have wanted to join the mile high club.. I don't even know why, I guess the rush?!

But, I found out it's a felony!! And I'm too much of a good girl, I have a clean record and couldn't bear the thought of having a felony charge for sex in a bathroom. :)

me and husband have wanted to join the mile high club.. I don't even know why, I guess the rush?!

But, I found out it's a felony!! And I'm too much of a good girl, I have a clean record and couldn't bear the thought of having a felony charge for sex in a bathroom. :D

Why not?! Senator Craig did it?! :)

My mile high event took place in a washroom in a Boeing 747 on a flight from Toronto to Paris. A couple of air attendants smirked when we both exited from the toilet together. Most people were asleep.

Here is another unknown fact about me: I have a snake phobia. I cannot even look at photos of them.

Green I have a fear of snakes as well, I hate them all. Big small, ugh, whatever kind I hate it....

I've done it on a plane, on a train, in a car, and on a ferry, but I have never done it in an elevator. I know someone who has, however.

Green I have a fear of snakes as well, I hate them all. Big small, ugh, whatever kind I hate it....

I hear ya. This is why I am more comfortable living downtown. I am always kind of jumpy whenever I am out in the country because I know that where ever there is nature there are also snakes. Urghhhh! :)

I've done it on a plane, on a train, in a car, and on a ferry, but I have never done it in an elevator. I know someone who has, however.

Hey...Aerosmith! *Puts on "Pump"*