Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey all! I was just approved last week & I set my date for June 7th. I'm a teacher so I scheduled it for the first available date after school gets out. I'm so excited/nervous!

Im having mine june 7th also

Sent from my 5054W using the BariatricPal App

@@HannaLee thats awesome! Where are you having it done at? I'm a cpl hrs away from you I believe maybe not though

☆Jeni☆

@@HannaLee thats awesome! Where are you having it done at? I'm a cpl hrs away from you I believe maybe not though

☆Jeni☆

Im getting mine done at.blue valley hospital in overland park kansas. They have an office in st louis but have to go to there hospital in kansas for surgery. They are one of the only 2 I found that takes medicaid

Cool @@HannaLee, I'm having mine done at Saint Luke's on the Plaza not to far up the road from you. When are you having yours I'm hoping for June or July

☆Jeni☆

Edited by betterme38

Cool @@HannaLee, I'm having mine done at Saint Luke's on the Plaza not to far up the road from you. When are you having yours I'm hoping for June or July

☆Jeni☆

Im scheduled for June 7th. Its actually on my 7th year wedding anniversary.

Aww, thats sweet and what a way to start a new life...so exciting!

☆Jeni☆

Aww, thats sweet and what a way to start a new life...so exciting!

☆Jeni☆

Yea it is and thank you

I'm crossing my fingers real hard for July 11th as my surgery date. When I was at my first appointment, the scheduler threw that date out as my probable date, so I'm clinging to it. She said the surgeon only does surgery once a month at the hospital that I'm required to go to. So if it isn't July 11th, then I'm out to August which would be a bummer. I also have to schedule it around my coworker's vacation times because we aren't allowed to have 2 people off at the same time. And right now nobody has that time off in July. I can only hope everything works out with scheduling.

My last weigh-in and my upper endoscopy are scheduled for May 19 and 20th.

That's great. I have one more weigh in May 2 and a follow up appt with my pulmonary Dr on may 12. I am hoping the insurance gets the paperwork and approves is it by end of May soni can do my two week liquid diet by beginning of June and have surgery by mid to late June. I would live to be on at least a puréed diet by mid July for my birthday to feel a little normal on that day dinner wise.

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using the BariatricPal App

Im getting my sleeve June 7. Ob my wedding anniversary

What an awesome anniversary gift! My sleeve is my birthday present. Lol I'm getting sleeved on June 9 and my birthday is June 5!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I come back with something that I'm hoping is going to be good news! I had my appointment with my surgeon and told him that the insurance company didn't have a specified number of appointments needed for weight verification. He said that as long as I get the approval letter from my PCP, he will have the paperwork submitted to the insurance company after my next appointment, on May 25th. If I get approved, I would be looking at a surgery date between the end of June to the Beginning of July!!! Keep your fingers, toes, and legs crossed for me! ????

Sent from my SM-N920P using the BariatricPal App

☆Jeni☆

Kansas City? I live in Olathe!

Sent from my SM-N920P using the BariatricPal App