Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for any April surgeries

@suepro. I am so glad to hear your doing so well!!! Great to hear!!!

@kerrymarie32. I wish you nothing but the best today! I hope your surgery is flawless and you heal quickly! Good luck to you!!!

Thank you I've just got home after my surgery. Good luck for Tuesday x

Thank you so much!!! Hope you are ok????

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Oh I oh so so glad to hear your doing well!!! Thank you for letting me know! My surgery is scheduled for 950

My surgery is tomorrow @8am. I am so nervous and my family is still trying to discourage me. I am so scared.

Good luck!! Don't let anyone get you down, you will do great and they will see how it will change your life for the better!

I had mine on Monday. Been pretty good thus far. Post op care is good and that is helpful in recovery. Some swelling but walking well. I have a revision from lapband to rny. So happy with this New Journey.

My surgery is tomorrow @8am. I am so nervous and my family is still trying to discourage me. I am so scared.

Good luck!! Don't let anyone get you down, you will do great and they will see how it will change your life for the better!

thank you for your kind words

I am 6 days post op. I had my sleeve done on April 21st. Post-op diet is really strict but I am surviving.

I have lost 18lbs, and that is way more than expected.

Still nervous because this is how any diet starts for me I loose a whole bunch week one and loose 1lbs a week or less later on.

Hope this really helps. But I can say I definitely don't have any regrets so far.

Sent from my HTC Desire 620G dual sim using the BariatricPal App

One week since surgery and ten pounds lighter than I was the morning I walked into the hospital. 25 pounds down from when I started the liver-shrink diet on 4/11!

Should progress to "pudding-thick consistency" foods on Wednesday after I meet with my doctor. He'll also be removing my drain then (hallelujah).

How's everyone else doing??

I am 10lbs down since surgery weight and a week out also. Had my follow up today and got both drains out. Phew those things were bugging me. What a weird feeling getting them out too.

I still have another week on liquids but I made it this far!

So glad to be on losing side.

Very best wishes to Claddah 66 for your op today x

Sent from my SM-G920F using BariatricPal mobile app

I am justxseeingvthis now. Sorry. Haven't been on much at all. Thank you so so so much! My surgery went well and I'm healing nicely. Slot of trapped gas still but all in all I'm doing well! Thank you again for thinking of me!????????

I am so so sorry this is happening to you! If this is what you want then you do it! This is your life and your body. I had my surgery and don't have a lot to lose and still had it cause I know this is what was best for me! Everyone else will fall into place and if they can't handle it then they don't respect you enough.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope you have a wonderful experience and are so happy your making this decision. I'm here for you anytime you need me! You got me on fb. You msg me anytime. I'll be thinking of you sweetie!????????