Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feb 23 Sleevers!

@@Bluesky1 my protien drink options are very limited cause I'm lactose intolerant. Almost all of the pre made ones are made with milk or milk protien

I haven't really had cravings, but today I would kill for a Cuban sandwich and a deviled crab... wonder what they would taste like blended down lol

Hi I was sleeved on 2/23 as well, I started off on the smaller end of the scale at 220, surgery weight 214 and currently 200 at 5ft. I see so many people dropping weight faster than this, am I on track? what r u guys eating at this stage ?

I am also like you. HW 225 SW 212 CW 200 5'3". I am currently on Stage 3 puréed foods. I thought I was the only one with a small weight loss of 12 pounds and almost 4 weeks post op.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I haven't really had cravings, but today I would kill for a Cuban sandwich and a deviled crab... wonder what they would taste like blended down lol

I've been having cravings A LOT lately. I miss my old food, but glad for the weight loss. I went out with my husband and I wished I could puree a whole lot of things!

I went to the dr today for my 4 week check up and it was confirmed with their scale that I am 199!! I've been cleared to eat some more soft foods but I have to stop it with the nuts. I thought I wasn't making great process but I can fit XL shirt now instead of 2x so somethings happening and im.happy with it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thank you!!

Happy one month anniversary!!!! I hope everyone is doing well!

Happy one month anniversary!!!! I hope everyone is doing well!

Yes! Happy 30 whole days! I too hope everyone is doing well.

I'm doing OK, I'm down 22 lbs since surgery. A little disappointed because I wanted to be down at least 30 lbs and be under 200. I'm at 202 right now. Trying to be grateful though, because I sure wasn't losing 22 lbs in a month before surgery!

Still doing puree/soft food. Trying to get my Protein and Water up everyday.

Question....how muh Protein does your Doc suggest. I was told to try and get 50 (and stay away from Protein drinks...if I can), but I felt too weak and increased my protein to 70-85. Even with that much I still feel weak. I tried walking at the gym twice this week, and I was totally on the couch after.

How have you all been?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

hey @@Bluesky1 it seems that we are all around the same with the losses so that makes me feel pleased. Awesome job on your weight loss. My doc told me to try to get 70g of Protein in and to try to eat it rather than use the Protein drinks. But she did say 1 Protein Drink a day is fine for now. u just have to watch the sugars and other ingredients that could impact your weight loss. I have to admit I'm struggling a little bit. I had a small Water ice yesterday and a piece of a cupcake. Don't ask me why, I just had a terrible craving for sugar. of course today I started my period which explains a little but I still feel guilty. I knew I wasn't going to be one of the ones to mess up!! grrr but I'm not going to let it get me of course anymore I enjoy seeing the scale go down too much

Yesterday was my first time ever getting in my fluids. I got 70oz in. I'm down to 188. But then Aunt Flow came to visit :'( I'm on soft foods for another 2 weeks then all my restrictions are lifted. Btw if you haven't tried it yet. The laughing cow cheese wedges are AMAZING. :)

I've only lost 16lbs since surgery. So you're doing better than me @@Bluesky1 I was also told no protien drinks. From what I understand fatigue right now is really common. I try to get atleast 60g of protien. Most days it's closer to 70g.

@@JapGirl you were told no Protein drinks either ?? hmmm so how did you get all that Water in and eat?? whew your going to make me really try to step it up!. what Iike a days menu for u?