Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Favorite Greek Yogurt

Another fan of the Dannon Oikos triple zero. Yummy!

Dannon Light & Fit. 80 calories, 12 g Protein, 9 carbs.

I have always been a Chobani fan as it is made right here in rural NY state. --support the locals.

However, the other day I bought a Yoplait Greek 100----Blackberry Pie and it is YUMMY!!

It has 100cal,12g Protein.

I like taking the yoplait greek whipped yogurt and throwing it in the freezer. Take it out like 5 or 10 mins before you want to eat (if your freezer is super cold like mine) then enjoy. The vanilla cupcake one is heavenly. So is the strawberry cheesecake one!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I am all about the Dannon Light and Fit Greek yogurts! 80 calories, 12 grams of Protein and 9 carbs. I love the coconut vanilla and strawberry cheesecake.

Dannon Light & Fit greek yogurts, the 80 cal ones were my favs. Until ...they came out the the 100 cal chocolate on top variety. Gah!!! Haven't gone back since, lol. Same Protein and carbs. Yum!!!

I now get the plain Fage 2% yogurt cups. They are 180 cals, 20 grams Protein, and about 6/8 carbs. I add blueberries to mine. I also like the 0% total cups, 100 calories, 18 grams Protein and 7 carbs.. but I prefer the 2%.

I used to like the light and fit, and the triple 0's, but the plain fage has nothing in them.

Edited by Chrystee

For plain I like Fage 0%, it's very thick like sour cream; flavors I like Oikos triple zero they just came out with a few new ones like chocolate and salted caramel, the peach is great too.

I love Dannon Oikos Triple Zero, especially the Coconut creme flavor.

question:

Is the increase in Protein worth the increase in calories? I've been tempted to try them , but am hesitant.

When I can make myself gag down yogurt, I buy the Dannon Light and Fit. I am not a big sweets eater and the texture of yogurt makes me want to yak.

Now, that said, I am a BIG fan of plain Greek yogurt in the savory department. I use it in place of sour cream for dips (like french onion), in mashed potatoes, in guacamole, etc. I generally buy Oikos because it is richer in flavor and I buy full fat. It's a great sour cream swap!

I love yogurt - have since I was a kid. I prefer the tang of unflavored, natural yogurt. I have one or two a day.

I've been buying a lot of Chobani plain, lately. 90 calories, fat 0, Carb 7 (sugar 4), Protein 15g.

I love Dannon Oikos Triple Zero, especially the Coconut creme flavor.

question:

Is the increase in Protein worth the increase in calories? I've been tempted to try them , but am hesitant.

Each serving is only about 120 calories, 7g of sugar, and a whopping 15g of Protein. Also 0 fat, 0 added sugar, and 0 artificial sweeteners.

I like Siggi's plain - for recipes in place of sour cream. They have a delicious raspberry and strawberry yogurt too. They've got other flavors but I don't care for those fruits. A serving is 100 calories, 0g fat, 12g carbs, 11g sugars, and 14g of Protein. The stuff is YUMMO. :P