Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thank y'all so much! I hope it's motivating and it helps to share - keeps me accountable! :)

A little nausea this evening - I think I just got too hot under my heated blanket. I had been prescribed reglan for nausea so I took one and it went away. Other than that, doing great! Still at 45g of Protein for now. liquids totaled 50 oz across the board with 23 coming from Water. I love my water bottle - it is a godsend now that I have to legit keep up with my Water intake!

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1454740516.314403.jpg

About to call it a night and get some sleep!

Thanks again for all your support!!! :-)

is this an app that u just type in the info? Or is this an actual water bottle that keeps track of when u use it????

Hi! Sorry for the late response! It's an actual water bottle, you don't type anything in. It's called the Thermos smart lid water bottle. It tracks your sips and ounces per day and tells the temp of your water. It syncs to an app that you download onto your phone. You can search for it online on the thermos website or just type in "thermos smart lid" on Amazon or google. :) feel free to ask any questions!

Gosh it's been a while! I've been so busy with my new promotion and moving, plus celebrating my 7th wedding anniversary and my husbands birthday this last week. I have an update! Currently I am down to 240.2 which is 50.8 down per my surgeon's chart but 43.4 on my scale the morning of surgery. I use both for checks and balances; I like knowing the difference between the two scales. His goal for me was 50 lbs by our 3 month check up which is the first week of May. At this rate, I will have annihilated that goal!!!!!!!

The past week seems to be where I've hit my stride. I didn't work out once but I dropped 5lbs!!! It's crazy! I'm hitting 600 calories everyday and I'm eating Protein first always. I am accustomed to only being able to take two bites of my food before I'm full, and I'm fine with that. This whole process has been amazing and I am super excited about where I'm headed. My husband and I had a marriage blessing at church on our anniversary and I wore a size 14 Alfani dress!!!!! It fit perfectly!! Other NSV's: I am back to my weight from before I got pregnant with my daughter in early 2014, I can wear all my size 16's and 14's comfortably and the 16's are borderline too big, I went out to a bar/lounge to Celebrate my husband's birthday and had not a single drop of alcohol - that's how focused I am, and I feel amazing!!!!!

Hopefully I can remember to keep the updates coming! Hoping everyone is doing well!

Yaaaay for an update!!! Looks like you are doing amazing. Keep up the great work. And happy anniversary!!! ❤

Sent from my SM-G900V using the BariatricPal App

as for the mani/pedi my husband drove me to get one the week after my surgery as sort of a congrats present. :-) because I like to have my nails done.

Wow its been a while huh? LOL!

Well, update:

No complications at all.

Losing nicely - down to 208.8 so that's a total of (291 - 208.8) 82.2 lbs lost!!!! In less than 6 months! And I still have two weeks before I hit the six month mark. Shooting for 90lbs. Pretty sure that at the rate that I am going right now 7.8 lbs in 18 days should be no problem!

Hope everyone is doing great! :-)