Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone heard of Dr. Francisco Gonzalez in TJ?

jesse55, christene, Blueeyedkitt, sweethazel and whoever I have missed :confused::girl_hug::(:girl_hug::D

Perhaps it would be best to just ignor WASBAs negetive posts and only respond to her positive helpful posts. That way we could sort of 'drain the poison out'

jessie55 thank you and I'm glad I've been a support for you. So many good people have helped me too. We've taken a giant step for ourselves and :clap2:for our new start in life.

Hey, I have an idea. You have dodged every single question I have asked you while I do believe I have answered all your questions.

I have made one claim, a claim I'm pretty sure you verified and found was accurate. If you believe your docs stats are "poison" then why in the world didn't you check stats before having surgery? Poison is a pretty strong word, all things considered. And for posting the truth all you can do is hand out slams and insults. Is that the kind of "supportive" you want me to be too?

Sorry, not gonna happen.

Yep, a lot of us are having a bit of kick back time and some fun. Instead of coming up with various IDs you should try have a little fun once in a while as well. But these IDs merely go to prove my point about Dr. G people coming up with a new ID more often than you change your underwear.

If you think you are doing him any favors you are in error.

I said it to you directly over at the other post, but it needs said here too.

You seem to think its acceptable to troll the newbie posts, answer one of their questions then race over to the above linked thread and make fun of them. That is exactly what you have done. I know you need to keep coming up with drama to stir up every three minutes for eight hours at a stretch, but I believe you have stooped lower than usual.

You seem to believe now that posting on this thread around the clock every day is your job. it isnt.

People can talk about things that have nothing to do with you, and i know you find it impossible but you CAN leave them alone to do it.

Here's my goal: leave people alone to talk about their subjects without your agitation. If i could wave a wand and have something come true, it would be for you to stay over on your rants and raves section where you belong and let the people who need support or information actually find it without your drama.

is that clear enough for you?

You see, im just being honest and direct. Im asking you for what i actually want from you. Go away. Theres a newbie on the rants and raves section who desperately needs help you can go and drag around to make yourself feel better, you poor poor woman.

I havent posted here in awhile because it got so heated with the discussion on Dr.G's stats.

I just wanted to say there is another website that I go to research and

I did come across this thread.I did post on that site to see if it was the same Dr.G.

If interested in reading heres the link

Dr. Gonzalez

I know when looking for a doc I want all the info I can find on them.Im not slammin anyone just giving information I had found.

I read what 'bewaremexico' wrote and it is so out of character of Dr. Gonzales that I have a hard time believing it. It sounds like a patient co-ordinator of another doctor wrote it.

I agree. I don't know who Grace or Isaela is either. You would have thought that if the person was having that many problems that they would have contacted Dr. G or Dr. V directly, or even Laura. I was given their contact information (phone number, e-mail address) and I am sure everyone else is given the same info. They have called me several times just to check up on me, and every time I've had a question pre and post op, I have received an answer within a very short time.

Well I was banded by Dr. Gonzales in Mexico, on April 17 2007 and two months or so later I got an infecton at the port sight. You can read my thread on this "Banded by Dr. Gonzales and almost died". I went through hell, the band was removed here in the US an I was hospitalized twice. The first time for one week, they took the port out and tried to clean the infection. They were going to try to replace the port because I di not want to give up the band, I was loosing weight. But then in November I ended up in the hospital for three weeks and had two surgeries of which the last one they removed everything all together because it had eroded into my stomach. I kept on going back to Dr. Gonzales so he can help me and all he did was give me medicine and say it woulg get better, but it didn't just kept on getting worse. And now I call them or e-mal thenm and I get no response. So please choose wisely, they gave me the good care until things started going wrong they all they did was ignore the problem. To this day I am trying to contact them short of going back to TJ and they will not respond to me. They did not even sa ysorry for everything I have been through.

:biggrin::rolleyes2:

Well I was banded by Dr. Gonzales in Mexico, on April 17 2007 and two months or so later I got an infecton at the port sight. You can read my thread on this "Banded by Dr. Gonzales and almost died". I went through hell, the band was removed here in the US an I was hospitalized twice. The first time for one week, they took the port out and tried to clean the infection. They were going to try to replace the port because I di not want to give up the band, I was loosing weight. But then in November I ended up in the hospital for three weeks and had two surgeries of which the last one they removed everything all together because it had eroded into my stomach. I kept on going back to Dr. Gonzales so he can help me and all he did was give me medicine and say it woulg get better, but it didn't just kept on getting worse. And now I call them or e-mal thenm and I get no response. So please choose wisely, they gave me the good care until things started going wrong they all they did was ignore the problem. To this day I am trying to contact them short of going back to TJ and they will not respond to me. They did not even sa ysorry for everything I have been through.

:smile::thumbup:

Sorry you had to go through this. :Yawn:(