Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've found two negatives from major weight loss!

Ok these may just be mine but I've found two negatives from losing a large amount of weight. I've discovered both of these while taking a bath (figured I may as well set the scene) 1) My once plump butt is boney, and I'm talking sit down to shave my legs and it hurts boney. I feel like my skinny friends really dropped the ball on not telling me this! I'm going to have to seriously rethink my friendships since it's blatantly obviously they care nothing about my well being. 2) The weirdest one, shaving my underarms! It's like someone came and built the Grand Canyon under my arms! WTH happened under there?!! I swear if it were any deeper I would be shaving my lungs!! So odd! I have to literally pull contortionist moves to get everything shaved properly. Isn't November no shave month?! I think I'm going to join the men on that one because this shaving is for the birds!! I know you guys have some you could share too! Maybe give a girl a heads up before I forgo bathing all together. ;) I would include pictures but Alex would probably frown on that so use your imagination ;)

Along these lines, I had to register my bat wings as lethal weapons! They slap me when showering while soaping up - ridiculous ????

My EVER so helpful husband: Well honey would you like me to install a full length mirror in the shower so you can see what you're doing? Me: Umm I'm not sure if you're being nice right now or securing yourself a new bed on the couch?! Let's just pretend you didn't just say that.

Ah, the boney butt. I've noticed it hurts if I sit too long now! And it's still weird to feel hip bones!

I must have fat armpits, because mine aren't concave like yours, lol.

@@Babbs Well you're lucky because mine are freaking running from the razor for their little lives!!

My bat wings are seriously taking over...they make it difficult to shave and they make such an attractive flapping sound when undressed. UGH! :angry:

Now other areas are much easier to shave if you know what I mean! :rolleyes: lol

@@ShrinkingPeach The way I see it there's always a bright side, if I do something good I can just jump up and down and my body will clap for me!!!

LOL! I have to put inserts into all my closed shoes... I don't remember replacing my shoes pair by pair as I gained, but they surely don't fit now! I love my new skinny feet!

Yes! I've noticed the armpit dilemma myself. My armpits used to be even and smooth. Two, three swipes and I was hairless. Now I have to kind of pull my skin with one hand and shave with the other and they are never smooth. I'm putting way too much time and thought into shaving my armpits in the morning.

I also have the painfully boney butt. Thankfully I have a standup desk so I don't spend much time sitting down.

Another thing I've noticed - Biotin makes all the hair on my body grow really fast, except the hair on my head. So now I have fine, thin hair on my head and constant stubble on my legs and armpits. Dammit. At least it's fall and time for pants and long sleeves. I may join you for No Shave November. ????

@@kimdlawson06 Ha!! Me too! I use to see those butt padded panties and immediate eye roll. Now I'm like "Where did I see those things?!" I'll take 2 in "double butt" or whatever they use to size them.

The struggle is real! :)

By the end of days when I'm sitting a lot my butt hurts! I never knew it was possible. Ever. I hope that those bones get used to being sat on without the extra cushion.

My armpits are super hard to shave also. However, "downstairs".... I can see to shave! Lol

I didn't realize I'd be buying 1.5 size smaller shoes/dress boots. Cool thing is, my boots go on the outside if skinny jeans now! :)

Last one. My collar bones look funny in some of my shirts cause you can see them now. Lol

Ok these may just be mine but I've found two negatives from losing a large amount of weight. I've discovered both of these while taking a bath (figured I may as well set the scene) 1) My once plump butt is boney, and I'm talking sit down to shave my legs and it hurts boney. I feel like my skinny friends really dropped the ball on not telling me this! I'm going to have to really rethink my friendships since it's blatantly obviously they care nothing about my well being. 2) The weirdest one, shaving my underarms! It's like someone came and built the Grand Canyon under my arms! WTH happened under there?!! I swear if it were any deeper I would be shaving my lungs!! So odd! I have to literally become contortionist to get everything shaved properly. Isn't November no shave month?! I think I'm going to join the men on that one because this shaving is for the birds!! I know you guys have some you could share too! Maybe give a girl a heads up before I forgo bathing all together. ;) I would include pictures but Alex would probably frown on that so use your imagination ;)

I've given up trying to shave my underarms and have started waxing! The Grand Canyon description was perfect! I feel like my armpit is a crater!!