Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Private Fat loss

Funny funny thread. Seriously, the padding or pillow can be very annoying. I would think a liposuction would be the answer to the problem along with TT. I just glad I am not alone in this !!

There's actually a procedure called a labioplasty that can fix the skin down there to get rid of the pillow top. I've been reading into it since its not something a lot of plastic surgeons do, so it's a hard found thing to get. I've found a few here in he Denver area who specialize in it and also what they call "vaginal rejuvenation" which although highly tempting after 7 natural births probably isn't on my list of priorities. Hubby doesn't care what it looks like down there as long as I moan and squeak on cue! ????????

@@Sajijoma I love how they add "rejuvenating" to everything! It makes having your vag dissected sound so young and youthful. I'm sure they will be playing soothing music and have aroma therapy candles burning while they're cutting off your bits!!

Nobody and I mean NOBODY is coming at my crotch with any sharp instruments! I had all c-sections so nothing's came out of there that wasn't suppose to come back out. This whole thread reminds me of the scene in "Fried Green tomatoes" where she's (Kathy Bates) is crying because she can't even look at her own vagina with a hand held mirror. If you haven't seen that movie you have no idea what I'm talking about.....you also haven't lived.

Evelyn Couch: I can't even look at my own vagina!

Ninny Threadgoode: Well I can't help you on that one honey

Ed Couch: What the hell's this?

Evelyn Couch: That's a low cholesterol meal. Happy Valentine's.

Ed Couch: God! Are you trying to kill me?

Evelyn Couch: If I was gonna kill you, I'd use my hands.

And my favorite...

Sipsey: Oh it don't make no kind of sense. Big ol' ox like Grady won't sit next to a colored child. But he eats eggs- shoot right outta chicken's ass!

Love that movie....

Years ago, I wanted to get a hood or clitoral piercing. The piercer asked me what mine looked like, I didn't know...had to go home and do a Kathy Bates.

And all this talk of wieners makes me want to run out to costco to get one of their fabulous huge ones....lol!

Too many entries and too little time to read thoroughly, so I'll make a couple of comments, throw in something unrelated but useful, and then end with la pièce de la résistance.

A lapband woman lost lots of weight. She had a few reconstructive procedures in whatever order/combinations. She described the result of her mons lift (that's what I'll call it) as "perky." She was very happy.

Lose enough weight and your feet will get smaller, as will your fingers (smaller ring size, y'know), et al. The fat comes off everywhere.

If you're in the NYC area, come to the free, semi-annual Greater New York Bariatric Surgery Clothing Exchange on Thursday, October 22, in midtown. See the attachment for details. The exchange is five and a half years old. The email address near the end is my own. I don't make your email addresses or anything else available to others.

Finale: If that Pirate character is touching himself as he types, may he feel the blade of a cutlass cross his neck. (You expected a different body part? Stop that.)

Laurie

Clothing Exch Master PATIENTS.docx

Edited by WLSResources/ClothingExch

Sascrotch.

That is all.

Finale: If that Pirate character is touching himself as he types, may he feel the blade of a cutlass cross his neck. (You expected a different body part? Stop that.)

hey, wait a minute, now i may have quirky sense of humor, but i'll leave if you think i sound pervy

hey, wait a minute, now i may have quirky sense of humor, but i'll leave if you think i sound pervy

There is a difference between "kinky" and "perverted".

A kinky person uses feathers in the sex act; a pervert (bleeps) the whole chicken. :)

(edited)

Hmmmm, is it OKCPirate or KFCPirate? :)

Edited by 4MRB4PHOTO

@@4MRB4PHOTO - "Hmmmm, is it OKCPirate or KFCPirate? :)"

OKC - for Oklahoma City

Pirate - tip of the hat to my alma mater, the East Carolina University Pirates arrrg

Never been a chicken *****er (hmmm, but I do love breasts and thighs)*

*This is humor, @@WLSResources/ClothingExch I'm typing with two hands (please put down the cutlass)

Edited by OKCPirate

You don't sound pervy, Pirate. You sound like a seaman too long at sea. Just keep both hands in full view and you'll survive intact.

"Sascrotch" -- good pun. Refers to anatomy before reconstructive surgery, yes?

Edited by WLSResources/ClothingExch

@@Bufflehead - Now that I know about from reading up in the guys section. We talk about that all the time ;-) We get bigger ;-)

I don't think y'all get bigger, your gut goes away so your just able to actually see it! LOL

Edited by hollybower