Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello Fall! Does anyone have any goals, NSV's especially for fall?

@ Stay strong!!! I know it's not easy, but the pay off is worth it!! I did a month of Clear Liquids all together. Before surgery was much harder than the two weeks after but I survived and so will you!

I'm rebuying the Hunter rain boots my husband bought me for Christmas. I had to return them because they didn't fit around my stupid calves!

These are great - My surgery is now 17 months past, and I've plateaued the past 5 months, sadly. I did maintain though, and now am beginning to lose again (yes!) so my fall NSV is having the pleasure of donating sweaters that are too big, even though I thought they would still fit. Guess I'm smaller than I thought - hooray :D

My other NSV is the pleasure of being back on track - such a good feeling!

@@Elode

Fall NSV's

(1) Hunting for a great Halloween costume to wear to a dinner party.

(2) My Second Turkey Day 5K since surgery. This has become my new thanksgiving holiday tradition.

(3)My first fall at this size. Its my excuse to get a new fall/winter wardrobe.

I was looking forward to going to football games, wearing smaller team jackets, but dang it I'm getting really judgmental about sitting next to fat people. NOTE: Just because I lost 90 pounds doesn't mean you get to ooze into my space. I need to bring some WLS info for the people on my season ticket row. They seem to average 350 pounds each...and that's just the women and the guys are worse.

Sexy Halloween costume?

Nah ;)

@@jenn1 I want to wear a costume too! I've never done a 5k but I know we have them thanks for the ideas I'm going to look into that!

@@OKCPirate You better not! You may not make it to winter! It's cold welcome the body heat! :)

@@Babbs

Age appropriate costume for me. Its cold in October.

@@Elode - Ehh, no, its a question of being able to sit comfortably, and OK is not that cold

Not me @@Babbs! I want to be bad and not appropriate!! What better time to do it than in disguise?!

@@Elode @@Babbs @@jenn1 - Halloween is the one night when you are free to get in touch with you inner bad girl and enjoy...embrace it ;-) [Not that the guys don't enjoy it too]

Like inner surfer girl, it won't be this year. I'm two months post op next week.

I am training to run my first 5k November 21st. During this process, I hope to fit into old clothes in my closet, and donate the rest.

I have already felt more energetic than ever and have been looking to do fun things with my husband and 3 year old. This weekend we are going pumpkin picking and lots of fun things at the farm for him and his friends. I used to not want to participate in things because I was embarrassed by my size, my inability to keep up and I used to eat enough to be in food coma.

Bring on fall and really excited by next years prospects. Once I reach goal, I want to visit a southern state and get me a pair of cowboy boots!!!