Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have a gift for many of you...

@@dunnadunna - I just saw this post, don't know how I missed it. It's cute; in a naive sort of way. I don't say that to be mean or judgmental in this case (I honestly am a very judgmental person and I am totally cool with it), but you joined the forum and on your first day commented on this thread. After you have been here a while and see the same things over and over and over (and over) you may feel differently.

Oh, and doesn't your post also kinda maybe sound a little judgmental too? Not that there is anything wrong with that. I can take it.

Oh, and doesn't your post also kinda maybe sound a little judgmental too? Not that there is anything wrong with that. I can take it.

YES. this. now you are my favorite.

You should read this thread, it's a hoot and chock full of judgment and self righteousness!

http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/343777-guys-room-is-everyone-else-overly-emotional-or-am-i-just-an-ae/

Hmmm... re-reading that thread I am finding a lot of the really good stuff is no longer there. Hmmm...

You should read this thread, it's a hoot and chock full of judgment and self righteousness!

http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/343777-guys-room-is-everyone-else-overly-emotional-or-am-i-just-an-ae/

Yeah, I'm one of those people who doesn't care for a grammar nazi. I suppose my response was a bit judgmental as well. I think you're right to say having been in the forum for a day and responding in that manner is a bit naive. In a thread full of people who agree with you, whose mind was I going to change?... And being very recently post-op at this point, I don't really give a shit about grammar or what anyone says about it. It's not a big enough deal for me to correct- and it's not a big enough deal for me to bitch at someone who picks at it.

In any case, what you linked me to actually makes sense to me. I can't act like I don't think that way. The only difference is I don't write it out. *handshake* carry on, bro. Whatever floats your boat.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I am not the grammar police by any means.....BUT........

Definitely not defiantly.....gets me every damn time.

@@BigViffer

A tiny "KARMA UPDATE"

For a person who started out making fun of people's grammar, and spelling, you should really check your own writing. The previous post you made to me, had a few errors. You see, karma works brilliantly in this Universe!

To address your latest post. Actually, I know I am not better than anyone else. I can honestly say I was not raised to believe that anyone was better than anyone else. We are all equal. THANK THE UNIVERSE, and mom and dad! I have worth, just as every other human being does. We all have worth. I'm not better than anyone. I don't feed my ego, any more than I would feed my pouch at this point in my life.

So, in your Universe, an addict of gambling or drugs is not equal to an addict of food I guess, because you didn't get fat by osmosis. An addict is an addict is an addict. I just don't understand your thinking. I guess you're exempt, because you know, you're better than those addicts.

For you to think that you are better than others, is seriously and quite honestly,...not my business at this point. I wish you well, in this Universe.

*Walks away*

And drops the mic...jeesh

Sent from my SM-N900T using the BariatricPal App

I think a lot of people are using their cell phones. Auto correct has it's faults too. Taking a moment to proof would help.

I agree with cutting a little slack.

Sent from my SM-G900P using the BariatricPal App