Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Every day is a choice!

:) Each day since being banded I have gone through thoughts of what I can do since I am not eating right now. Well I read something yesterday that stuck in my mind and I want to try and live by since being banded.

"every day is a choice. We are the ones that choose how our day is going to be. WE can make this band work. We could also make it fail but WE have to understand that it is OUR choice! No one forced food down our throats, no one told us to lie around and not exercise. They were all our choices! So every morning WE have to look in the mirror and start out WL journey on a positive note and set our day off right!!!:clap2::clap2:

I hope everyone has a GREAT day tomorrow. I am already setting my mood:whoo:

Thanks for your post...I have copied it and am putting it up on my fridge and at work. You are right we do make the choices each an every day..we have to be strong and be supportive of our new eating. We also have to surround ourselves with Positive people. When we do this, we get stronger. I am very lucky I have support right now, becuase with the weight loss slower, I am increasing my daily movement, which is finally making the scales move again!!!

Ok, sorry, I rambled.

Thanks again,

:) Each day since being banded I have gone through thoughts of what I can do since I am not eating right now. Well I read something yesterday that stuck in my mind and I want to try and live by since being banded.

"every day is a choice. We are the ones that choose how our day is going to be. WE can make this band work. We could also make it fail but WE have to understand that it is OUR choice! No one forced food down our throats, no one told us to lie around and not exercise. They were all our choices! So every morning WE have to look in the mirror and start out WL journey on a positive note and set our day off right!!!:clap2::clap2:

I hope everyone has a GREAT day tomorrow. I am already setting my mood:whoo:

thanks for the post. I really needed this today!!! I am in SE Kansas where it has flooded. My home not hurt however was flooded in town with my Assisted Living, and our church is a Red Cross shelter and we are doing the food.

Things have been sooooooooooooo crazy! I told DH tonight on our 1 hour drive around the h20 to get home, i have to get back on schedule.. it has been easy to pick.

I have dropped 50# in 7 weeks, which i am very happy with. actually that was in 5 weeks and i haven't weighed since i have to go to drs to be able to weigh. I had a NSV this weekend before the flood, i have gone from 5x shirts to a comfortable 3x yahoo. and down 2 pants sizes.

So i am the one that is rambling but thanks for the post on choice.. I choose to live and to make a difference in my life. thank you!!!!!

I am glad you and your family are ok......Stay positive......and We will all be thinking of you

Yes thank you very much for posting. This is my first day being back at work since I was banded on June 21st so this is a tough day and I needed the boost.