Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things we dont have to worry about anymore!

I always feared I would break those plastic chairs for outside. So I would stand the whole time. Now that's no more! :)

I couldn't tell you how many chairs I have actually broke. LoL

They make those chairs so darn small. Now we don't have to worry!

Dating. After the last three girls I dated said they were either too embarrassed to have me meet their friends or family or just too afraid to have sex with me I gave up and stopped trying to find someone out of fear of being hurt more. It's been five years since I've dated.

I'm sorry :( sometimes we gotta go through some bad apples to get to the right one.

Concerning exercise...When you try to go to the gym, people stare. But there are also weight limits on the machines which defeats the purpose.

New one, parent teacher conferences. I forgot I could not fit in a desk one year. I had no problem this year.

I want to be able to wear a pair of heels without worrying I'm going to break the shoe or fall and break my ankle.

For me I don't have to worry about what people think when I'm walking somewhere with my wife. She's not overweight. When we're together I know people look at us and say "why is she with him". It would be good to not have to wonder what people think regarding that. To comicbookguy- those girls u dated SUCKED for the record. Keep your head up bro.

I want to be able to wear a pair of heels without worrying I'm going to break the shoe or fall and break my ankle.

Or to be able to wear heels for more than 10 minutes without feeling like I want to cut my feet off! All that extra weight is hard to carry in those dainty shoes!

...having to pause at the top of the steps or pretend to have a coughing fit to hide that I was winded from walking up one flight of stairs.

@@Comicbookguy That's awful. Sorry you had to experience that. You definitely got out as the lucky one though cause they aren't worth your time anyway if that is the case. You will find someone who will love YOU for YOU. Not because your weight fluctuates, but actually love the person that you are inside and out. Thanks for sharing!

@@Jefferyc79 I know how you feel! I have the same situation with my husband. He is the right one for me because no matter what he never made me feel like that. But, its hard when you think it yourself. Go us for making this decision and not having to worry about that anymore!!

Having strangers judge what's in the cart at the grocery store!

The feeling of a raised eyebrow directed at me at a potluck-heck eating almost nothing at said potluck then going home and putting the feedbag on just to avoid that eyebrow!

Worn through seams on the inside thighs of my pants.

Having strangers judge what's in the cart at the grocery store!

The feeling of a raised eyebrow directed at me at a potluck-heck eating almost nothing at said potluck then going home and putting the feedbag on just to avoid that eyebrow!

Worn through seams on the inside thighs of my pants.

All of these!!

I'm no longer the biggest person at work.

-crowding onto a subway train with gazillions of people pushing and shoving and being the only one being looked at ("if only that guy would get off this wouldn't be happening...uh, yea it would)

-watching the sigh on somebody's face when they arrive at the row on a plane and realize they are my seat partner

-having every take out place in town have my order memorized and then watching them in shock when I order something else

-and others...

Things I look forward to not having to deal with :

Being uncomfortable 24/7 because I'm fidgeting with my shirts riding up and my pants sliding down.

Chub rub

My feet hurting from working at a job where I'm on them most of the day

Missing out on plans with friends because I am not sure if I can fit wherever we're going

My anxiety that has always been so bad when I've been at my heaviest.

2.5 weeks until my life changes for the best!!