Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ARE THERE ANY OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2015 SLEEVERS OUT THERE?

If so who's your doctor going to be?

Are you traveling to Mexico?

Do you need a partner/Buddy?

Where are you from?

I'm looking to team up with someone or one's???? to take this life changing journey with. I don't want to travel alone????

hopefully - I'll find out today how soon my surgery revision will be :)

Hi,

I finished 3 of 6 nutrition appointments, so I hope to be approved in late October and scheduled in November. I am in the Washington, DC area and I will be sleeved at Providence Hospital.

I'm always looking for buddies, but I haven't been on this site much lately. I spend a lot of time with my FB WLS groups, but I will make a note to come here more!

I will be finishing my 6 months supervised October 5th and if Insurance approves I will get sleeved end of October or first of November. I am in Palmyra Virginia and will have surgery at Martha Jefferson Hospital with Dr. Stokes. (fingers crossed)

I'm on track right now for late October / early November. My surgeon will be Dr. Nwanguma, at The Medical Center in Bowling Green, KY. I'm new to the forum...first time posting in fact! I'd love to have someone to talk to that's going through this at the same time.

Let's definitely stay in touch! I feel like the months are dragging on, but I'm trying to be patient.

I just got my surgery date - October 21!!

I'm having my surgery in NJ with Dr. Chau.

My surgeon's office scheduled my date on the first visit, which is so odd! I'm November 4th, assuming that I get approved and get all the necessary testing done in time!! I'm happy to see there's some other late Fall surgery friends on here!! :)

Good luck!!

If so who's your doctor going to be?

Are you traveling to Mexico?

Do you need a partner/Buddy?

Where are you from?

I'm looking to team up with someone or one's???? to take this life changing journey with. I don't want to travel alone????

Check out my last post!

I will be sleeved in early October in Scottsdale, AZ! :)

Planning surgery 10-6 in ny..,, I could have had it as early as July but think it will be better after my kids go back to school. I weigh 220 now

I will be finishing my 6 months supervised October 5th and if Insurance approves I will get sleeved end of October or first of November. I am in Palmyra Virginia and will have surgery at Martha Jefferson Hospital with Dr. Stokes. (fingers crossed)

I'm in VA also (Hampton Roads). I graduate from my 12 month program on September 30. Then I just need insurance approval! Hoping for mid October!