Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 29th Bypass Surgery

Nope... I want to soo bad, I love pumpkin beer. But they told me a big no on the for a minimum of 6 months, preferably a year

TeeNah, I tried to make the spaghetti squash but as I started forking it... It turned to mush! Did I cook it too long?

I tried half a glass of wine for my birthday and I couldn't tell if I was "feeling it" but I suddenly felt hyper ???? I asked my doc, he said one night isn't bad and the risk of transfer addiction is very slim. I'm not a big drinker but I had a BYOB paint thing soo I had to ????

Yes, you over cooked it. I made it last night and I did too, it came out a bit mushy but I'm not sure if it's cause I cooked it too long or cause I let it cool down too long before I "forked" it. Did you end up eating it or tossing it ?

Edited by TeeNahh

It was not edible. I just ate the sauce. It had lots of yummy veggies and meat. I really can't tolerate noodles. It hurts :( but noodles are part of why I got into trouble in the first place.

By the way, as tough as recovery was I have NO regrets. I'm down 48 lbs and tomorrow is our 3 month mark!! It's not as fast as some people but I am beyond thrilled. I'm almost half way!!!

It was not edible. I just ate the sauce. It had lots of yummy veggies and meat. I really can't tolerate noodles. It hurts :( but noodles are part of why I got into trouble in the first place.

By the way, as tough as recovery was I have NO regrets. I'm down 48 lbs and tomorrow is our 3 month mark!! It's not as fast as some people but I am beyond thrilled. I'm almost half way!!!

Sorry :( but if you get a chance, try it again ! I swear it tastes almost like the real thing ! Congrats on your weight loss ! I hit 50 pounds a couple days ago. I got the shot as birth control and it's really messing with my weight loss, but the way I look at it, we wouldn't be this much lighter if we didn't do it ! I posted this on Facebook yesterday lol.

post-257464-14436144900626_thumb.jpg

Just had my 2 month followup (late I know) but I've lost 50.8 pounds since surgery, and 85.9 pounds since I started the weight loss/surgery journey

Fantastic job ladies!! You look great TeeNah!! I hit the 199 mark today!!! It's been a long time since I've seen the other side of 200 pounds! Woohoo!!

How much is everyone able to eat now? I had a followup yesterday and I didn't think I was eating enough. He said I am fine. I eat three meals a day and one Isopure. My meals are just a quarter of a cup. So I don't get much Protein from those. I don't tolerate meat very well. I'm close to being a vegetarian. Doctor says that's healthy for me.

It really depends on what I'm eating. If I'm eating Soup or something like yogurt, I'm probably closer to 1/2 cup. If I'm eating something of more substance, it's probably closer to 1/4 cup