Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone from Maine ?

Just curious if anyone here had their band done in Maine ? Is so when and who was your Dr ? Just curious I just got banded on June 5th in Augusta Maine

:clap2: I am so happy with my band already !

Kim

Just curious if anyone here had their band done in Maine ? Is so when and who was your Dr ? Just curious I just got banded on June 5th in Augusta Maine

:clap2: I am so happy with my band already !

Kim

Nope. But I have been to Maine and it is a lovely state. Hope you find someone else local to share the experience with. I live in Mass. and spend the summer in western NH.

Kim!

i live in northern maine, but had my band done in houston. Ive been looking for other bandsters in maine to connect with and perhaps share support.

Kimmom,

I just got back from a two week vacation in Maine last month. I AM HOOKED!! I fell in love with the place. We stayed on Mt. Desert Island. It was heaven. Can't say how I would react to the winters, but the spring was glorious. The people were awesome. The lobster was a real treat for me. The houses and little villages were like I stepped into a story book. We went sailing three times and I can't remember the last time I was so relaxed and happy.

I'm a mainer

I have been hoping to meet someone from Maine here. Lizarbit I would deffinately be interested in supporting one another and sharing advice. I have something else in common with you I have been to Texas all three of my children are adopted from Texas ! Email me if you'd like to chat.

Tootarts that is neat that you had Dr Morand ( not sure the spelling ) I had Dr. Mckee and Dr Morand assisted him. They are great. I see you have made some great progress Congradulations ! I am newly banded only three weeks. All of a sudden my appetite is comming back today wow how strange I feel like I could eat a side of beef LOL. I am getting my first fill on June 13th. I am kind of nervous about it. I dont know why after going through surgery but it scares me to imagine a needle in my stomach. What did you think of it ? I thougt I would nt need a fill I had no appetite but Like other banded people have said the appetite most of the times comes back when you heal. I was hoping it wouldnt. Nice to meet you email me also sometime if you'd like

kimtj@suscom-maine.net

Kim! im just a month out from being rebanded (i had a leak) and im back in bandster hell too.

its that phase between healing and your first substantial fill that is SO hard to not only understand but to just get through without regaining.

im on the upswing. i know i need a fill...i have an appontment scheduled for July

12 down in houston with my surgeon (who does my fills too) and im excited about it. i hope its an agressive fill and will help me back on the track down.

im on my sons computer but later when i get to mine at the studio, ill save and send you a direct email. Im so glad to have met you!

hey! you all sure have been quiet as churchmice over here....how is everyone doing?

i am restricted!!! im doin okay. its slow going for me. I dontwinter up here very well. Im a few weeks from heading back to galvestonfor the winter.

how is everyone doing? wasnt fall fantastic??????

Hi Annabelle!

When is your surgery scheduled? Do you know if there is a support group in your area? I leave in one week to go back down to south texas for the entire winter, so my timing sucks...but i'll be back and would love to at least email or pm to keep in touch with your progress and stuff?

are you excited? Where are you at in the whole thing? have you done any of the preop tests yet?

I am not sure that I use this site correctly..but here's my info. Waiting to be banded..I have had the psyc eval, initial dr. visit, 2 visits to the nutrtionists. I am hoping that early Jan or late Dec will be my date.

Appears to be old posts but going to reply anyhow.. I am from Maine...Augusta area..have Dr. Trieu...I had the sleeve quite some time ago..Maybe we can catch up if you are still here...Donna