Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

lulac----you were "greek" yestrday weren't you LOL

i WAS - ha

might have to make gyros tonight w/the leftovers:tongue:

Georgia---isn't the rotissee chicken greasy?

i buy them..at my store they aren't. well i guess if i ate the skin and stuff it would be, but i just take the white meat off.

b: Protein Shake

l: leftover from dinner (shrimp with garlic lime sauce)- 4oz

if i have a snack it'll be a 1oz cheese (weight watcher)

d: chicken taco Soup from sparkpeople. we'll see how it is (it's in the crockpot)

Today:

B- Boost Glucose Control shake - 190 cal, 16 g Protein

Morning snack - Dannon Active Light Fat Free Yogurt - 70 cal, 5 g protein

L- leftovers: 1/4 cup fettucine alfredo, 2 oz grilled chicken, one baby portabella mushroom I also grilled, plus an Eat Smart Carrot Crunch pre-packaged salad (julienned carrots with a little red cabbage, raisins, and a low fat orange pineapple dressing - 150 cal 2 g protein). All together the meal is about 363 cal 26 g protein

Afternoon snack - fresh strawberries! 53 cal 1 g protein

D- leftovers again! Yum! Probably have 1/2 cup of the fettucini alfredo and 3 oz chicken and two grilled baby bellas, I figure about 379 cal 39 g protein

Even snack (maybe) - microwave apple slices with cinnamon and Splenda - 110 cal 1 g protein

Day's total: 1165 cal 88 g protein

I love to grill chicken breasts. I marinate them in soy sauce, garlic and a little black pepper for one day. I also marinate the portabellas in soy sauce and a little EV Olive oil so they won't stick to the grill. My kids LOVE this dinner :tongue2:

Also - I pack a couple of "extras" in my lunch box in case I get hungry during the day. Most times I never eat them, but here's what I keep on hand:

1.5 oz turkey Jerky - 120 cal 15 g protein

8 oz can of green Beans - 20 cal 1 g protein (I love them cold right out of the can!)

Hugs!

Donna

I also marinate the portabellas in soy sauce and a little EV Olive oil so they won't stick to the grill.

i luv portabellas grilled.

i like the big ones EVOO & balsamic .. need to pick some up at the store, thanks for the remind:)

b-choc pb shake

l-wasa crisp and tuna salad

s-12 almonds

d-eat right shrimp w/ linguinie in garlic lemon sauce (frozen dinner)

s- 100 calorie pack

Where is Destiny....haven't seen you posting your food

yesterday -

b- 4oz pom/blueberry yogurt w/ 1/4c granola & half banana

l- 2oz g. pork loin & 1/4c chick peas

s- handful of almonds

d- 2 lg fried shrimp & glass of chardonay

by the way: the chicken taco Soup from sparkpeople was REALLY good. Might want to try it:biggrin2:

Today:

b: Protein Shake

l: (will be) 4oz of shredded chicken with BBQ Sauce and reduced fat cheddar

s: (i doubt i'll have one..but if i do it'll be 1oz of weight watcher cheese)

d: TACO SOUP lol. i really enjoyed this..filled me up fast.

d: i'll probably have choc. covered soy nuts because i got my...you know..and i'm craving chocolate (1oz).

Today

5am coffee w/skim milk

10:00am 3 oz chicken dipped in mustard

1pm weight watchers meatloaf w/mashed potatoes (was not able to finish the meat)

3:30 sugar free skinny iced coffee

6:00 pm salad with turkey, Tomato, blue cheese and feta, ff catalina dressing

Will have a hand full of pop corn or fruit pop for a snack tonight

60 oz of Water through the course of the day

today:

b: Protein Shake w PB2

l: (will be) 3oz egg salad (half chipotle mustard/mayo) & 1oz weight watcher cheese

d: going out- probably will have grilled shrimp and california mashers (4oz total)

s: if hungry i'll have choc. covered soy nuts