Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

WELCOME HOME SD mom

I'm bad about veggies too - which is odd b/c I love them.

yesterday=Tuesday

L: 2 "white castle" cheeseburgers & 1 chicken sandwich

S: 1 Atkins dark chocolate & coconut candy bar

D: 1 chicken sandwich & 1 cheeseburger (white castle)

S: chocolate Peanut Butter flavored Muscle Milk

They didn't taste as good as I remember they did.

hey SDMom!!

yesterday -

b- greek yogurt w/blueberries & kashi crunch

l- grilled shrimp (5) w/black bean corn salad

s- 1oz raw almonds/walnuts

d- white bean / zuchinni stew (approx 1c)

s- glass of milk

Hello All!

I was just wondering if anyone had a recipe for weight-loss (band) friendly fruit tea. I love the stuff!!!

Thanks in advance!

Yesterday ate all freaking day again.. nothing bad just all day! I did ride my bike to the towncenter and worked out (running, and weights) yesterday! Need to go for a fill soon!

today

b- Atkins shake w/ espresso 150 cal

l- chobani greek yogurt (6 ounces) 140 cal and a handfull of coco roasted almonds 150 cal?

d- going to dinner with my grandparents...nothing bad though!

Tuesday, Aug 11

b: 1/2 cup coffee w/ tsp sugar and french vanilla Creamer

ms: nothing

l: 1/4 cup lettuce w/ ranch, 1/4 small wendy's chili

as: snickers

d: 1/2 cup mac -n- cheese

es: 1/2 cup raspberry rumble ice cream

dont know why i ate the snickers. wasnt even really hungry, it just sounded good. i had intended to have just a bite or two, maybe half, but ended up eating it all. better i just not buy it, or buy the fun size ones! what was i thinking? oh well, today is a new day....

Punkster-I hope that you are able to find something that works for you.

Today-

B-coffee w/torani Syrup, slim fast low carb

S-pringles stix

L-2 string cheese sticks, sliced apple

D-cajun type stew

Today...

B – Protein smoothie made with frozen peaches and ¼ banana

L – 2/3 C. Curry chicken salad (leftover rotisserie chicken, ff Greek yogurt, curry powder, 1tbs. toasted slivered almonds, and a dab of mango chutney), 8 Wheat Thins Fiber Plus crackers.

S – SF chocolate pudding cup topped with 2 tbs SF Cool Whip mixed with PB2.< /span>

D – 1 C. Chicken stir fry with broccoli and bok choy, 2 tbs. brown rice.

Edited by August

Wednesday~

B- 8 oz Protein Shake w/pb2

L- 1/2c chicken salad w/ a few wheat crackers, 1/4c cottage cheese, 1 string cheese

S1-8 oz Protein shake w/pb2

S2- about 1c smoked cheddar kettle corn & a few buggles

D- 3 pcs pizza:scared2: whoo too much

I don't know what came over me tonight! I can't believe I ate that much!! I feel so bloated! I have been in terrible pain anyway due to this kidney infection. I have an appointment for Friday w/ my primary. She called me in a rx back on Sunday. I think I was trying to eat my pain away today:eek:

Anyway, hopefully tomorrow will be better.

WELCOME HOME SD mom

I'm bad about veggies too - which is odd b/c I love them.

I have the same problem since banding. I really prefer veggies to meat, but by the time I eat the Protein I need to eat there is no room for vegetables. I'm thinking of having a once a week veggie day when I can forget about protein. I'll probably gain 5lbs that day...:)

Hello All!

I was just wondering if anyone had a recipe for weight-loss (band) friendly fruit tea. I love the stuff!!!

Thanks in advance!

Dita,

Try making tea with flavored tea bag and sweetening with splenda. Lipton makes a good mango and black tea in a bag. There are other brands that have mango. I've also used berry + black tea bags and even mixed 1 herb tea bag with a black tea bag. I think the flavored tea bags taste better than adding sf Syrup to plain tea, although that will work too.

I did pretty good with low carb today. I ate dinner really early and now I'm hungry. Don't really wanna eat this late, so I may just drink a Protein Shake.< /p>

Today

B- Protein shake- LC Slim Fast, ice, and 2 tsp instant coffee

L- Hot spinach dip, fresh mushrooms for dipping

D- 2 slices crock pot ham, 1/2 c low carb squash casserole