Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am still looking for a surgery buddy. May 20th!

My belly hurts.

Oh girls... It really does get better. Don't be shy....ask for pain meds and if it doesn't work ask for something different!!!

Try to walk, it helps move the gas out!!

????????????????????????

I was just able to start drinking fluids. The pain is there for sure but more of a very "tender" pain. Still getting pain meds but walking walking walking and drinking fluids ;) also fixed a hernia and some adhesions. So happy!;)

My pain level from surgery is minimal but my gas pain is intense. I cannot fart, only burp, so I've gained myself another stay in the hospital. Doing laps like a crazy woman and still cant get it to come!

I'm home and doing ok; I have menstrual cramps off n on. I'm walking, walking, walking. Stomach hurts and feels like somebody kicked me a million times. They say it gets easier I hope so

So sorry about the pain. My surgeon gave me Percocet and it worked great. Remember girls: NO NSAIDS (ibuprofen, Advil, aspirin, etc).

Only Tylenol and Tylenol alone will not work. You can ask your doctor for a pain medication that will work for you. Minimally, let the medication let you sleep.< /p>

Wow all of you are doing great even though you each are having different issues. I am very happy that you all have been posting your info so I know what I have to look forward to next Wednesday.... Thanks for taking the time and sharing your stories, I wish all of you speedy recoveries and looking forward to more stories as we go thru this whole new version of us.

Very tough evening with pain and gas. Very uncomfortable. Was able to walk a lot which helped. Think I get to go home today !!!!

Yes sorry I forgot to come back and post. I ended up staying an extra night at the hospital and right around 4:30 am it finally broke loose! What a relief! Today was my first full day back at home and I feel fantastic. I walked just over two miles today! I looking forward to adding more than just Clear Liquids to my diet on Wednesday!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches