Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Its time for another challenge! This challenge will be beginning with the first weigh in and goal on Monday, April 13. From there on after, weigh ins will take place Monday. Last weigh in will be Monday, May 25. This will allow a total of 7 weigh ins in all. The link for the spreadsheet is posted below. I'm taking over for @Susan11803. She always hosted the best challenges! Hopefully, I can keep up as well as she did!

A Few Reminders

• You will know it is updated once I have liked your post.
  • Please post weigh ins here in this post only.
  • We are all here to support each other, so questions posted here will be answered by anyone else willing to help.
  • If you want to adjust your goal weight, just add that in any reply to this post.
  • if you miss a weigh in, no problem! Just report back in the next week.

But if you missed three or more weigh ins, I will assume that you no longer wish to continue the challenge and your name will be removed from spread sheet.

Spread Sheet Link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/164fvNZ0AyvtRwPARkHtUQoH9G0jV7S1EJF59ynH526s/edit?usp=sharing

Have fun with this! Challenge yourself in new ways! Join us for the Memorial Day Challenge!

I am in, it's my first, so I hope to do this correctly. My goal weight by Memorial Day is 269.

This sounds like fun! My first time also.

My goal weight for the last check-in is 242.

Will I be able to add my name to the spreadsheet or do you do that? I've never done this before or even used a spreadsheet, I clicked on it, but I couldn't type anything in the square.

I'm in! Thanks for doing this!

I'm in! I'll post my goal with my first weigh in. Thanks so much for doing this.

Hello, im in plz. Thx

@stephh Yay! My first challenge!

To clarify, do we just post our weight and goal here, on the 13th, and you add us to the spreadsheet? Thanks.

I would also like to join. I haven't done this before so let me know what I need to do.

I'm in! I will weigh in and provide my goal weight after the current Easter challenge ends.

Thanks for taking over!

I'm in. My goal weight is 205. Thanks!!!