Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello Im just starting the process

It is scary but if u stay up late maybe pull an all nighter you will definitely be to tired to stress about being put under that's what I'm going to do good luck and hope you have a happy and safe surgery

I understand completely. I've had 5 back surgeries so I guess I'm an old pro at stuff like that. Lol

My surgeon appointment went great. Taking copy of my stress test and letter saying I can be off my blood thinner for a day Monday so they can schedule endo

Hello tazi I was just at Dr goldstein seminar I also have horizon and and really excited to get the sleeve if you need some help just let me know I have done tons of research good luck

That is cool that you were at the seminar as well. I was able to bring my two biggest supporters with me, my son and niece. I felt more at ease to see he is also anal and has a great sense of humor. The first funny thing that happen when I got there was when I had to sign in Eva, was super happy and goes you mist be April. All I could do is laugh. My niece was shock that Eva know who I was before asking for my name. It was priceless! I feel can trust Dr Goldstein. Where do you live at? What have you done so far?

Did you sit on the back row to the left? Just curious lol all I have is my mom the day after the seminar my boyfriend walked out on me I guess me changing is to much for him so all I have is my mom who lives 30mins away but I'm determined to get this surgery come hell or high Water and I haven't even seen Sr goldstein for the first appt but I go to him on 5/4 nutritionist 5/5 gastro 5/6 pulmonary 5/7 cardio 5/26 and by the end of this month I will see the psych dr when is your surgery scheduled

I was off to the right last row. The psychologist were behind me. I was were a yellow tee shirt. Sorry hear that your boyfriend. Hopefully he will come around. I think my so call husband will cause more fights. He is an ao, at this time. I could care less what he thinks or wants. I have do my sleep study on 5/5. I have to still see the gastroenterologist which on Monday. I have been cleared by family doctor, cardiologist, and psychologist. I have 5 things left off of Dr Goldstein's list. Then they hoping to do my surgery in late June early July.

Omg I was sitting right next to you I came in a Lil late tho I was right there by the wall but I think it's really over with him but I'm strong I hope I can have my surgery done late June early July to I go to dr g on the 4th and right after that I start my other apps all in may what is the check list he gave you and what happen at your first appt

Do you want my number? It would easier to stay connected. I send you a pic of the check list through text.

I just sent you my number....but I will email you as well.

Wow I think I driving my the receptionist at my surgeon's office.....lol. I spent most of my Thursday making phone calls after I was done work. It took me three day 36 hours later I finally find a psychologist that can do my clearance. I was able to get an appointment in April. On Monday I have schedule appointments for a cardiologist, gastroenterologist, pulmonarist, and to get an EDG done. So hopefully by the time I see my surgeon I will be a head of everything. I started grocery shopping for the pre and pro-op.

u have to get tested for all of that .. woooow?!

n I'm complaining bout one thing...

Lol. Great. Got lucky. The psychologiSt is at the Dr's office. So was cleared first visit.

Lol. Great. Got lucky. The psychologiSt is at the Dr's office. So was cleared first visit.

That is awesome. I wish you the best of luck!