Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bodybugg users report here!

I am so excited about the arrival of mybb and display watch. Just an FYI-I paid 229 for bb and 99 for watch.

Does anyone know the zipcode it is shipped from? I am curious how long the ground shipping will take.....

How long does it take to set up????

I need it so bad as I think I am balooning up in anicipation of the surgery. Every meal is the last....... So silly!!!!!:hungry::help:

I GOT MY BUGG, I GOT MY BUGG!!!!

Tomorrow will be the first real day with it. Woo HOO!

I'm so psyched!

I GOT MY BUGG, I GOT MY BUGG!!!!

Tomorrow will be the first real day with it. Woo HOO!

I'm so psyched!

thats AWESOME!!!

You'll have to let me and BG know how much IN LOVE you are with it!! :)

I still freaking LOVE mine! (I just got home from kicking my own ass at the gym. Lol.)

I'm loving my bugg...I've only had it 3 full days but, I like that it's making me keep my calories in check. I don't want to NOT hit my deficit so if I hit it and I haven't eaten dinner and I can't get in more exercise then dammit it's Water for the rest of the night lol. I'm trying to get all my steps in too and that's pretty hard with a sit-down job. HINT did you know you can set your Bugg to remind you of things? I set mine to go off at 8, 10, 1 and 3:15...it vibrates and beeps and I get up from my desk and walk around my office floor. That's 174 steps in less than 2 minutes(I haven't timed it) but at least it doesn't look too silly with me walking around and I'm getting steps in. I think I'm going to set it to go off more often. I wrote my trainer to see if I can get the vibration only without the beep in case I'm in a meeting when it goes off lol. Don't feel like explaining to the President of the company why my arm is beepin! I also find myself taking the stairs, parking farther away etc to get the steps in. DH and I walked our neighborhood last night and that's 1850 steps. Looking forward to getting the digital display so I can keep a closer eye on what I'm burning during the day. I never take breaks at work but, I may have to do that just to get my calorie burn in :confused:

DH got his bugg yesterday and I help set him up on his. Whether he ends up logging all his food or not we'll see. That's going to be the hardest part for him...he was floored today when I measured what he thought was 4 ounces of milk and it was actually 8! The trainer told me people miscalculate their intake by 30-40% when we don't weigh and measure and she recommended a digital food scale. I picked a nice one up at Walmart last night to get myself back in check with the correct weight of foods.

Good luck everyone!

Morning bbusers!

I am in love with my little bugg...he needs a name....hmmm. I will have to think of one.

Can I just tell you, that in 3 hours I have reached 65% of my target calories burned for the day!!! Psyched! I worked this morning (I caer for a quadriplegic woman) so it is a 2hr mini workout, then I just did my couch to 5k run. I am thrilled.

Sherry-i have a similair feeling. I too am finding that this is keeping me more accountable to the food thing. I am measuring again and noticing how off I have been on the portions. Not to mention I am floored by how many calories I can actually consume if I am not careful. I had to go out for a walk last night to hit my deficit because I had eaten a little halloween candy. I am shocked how quickly the calories add up (I won't eat anymore of it, since it is not worth it). I am already down a solid 2 pounds. YAY. I hope your DH gets into the logging of food. It is a tough transition, but I think it really helps keep things in check. He is banded too, right?

To all of you just getting the bugg..enjoy. I am so pumped and I thank everyone else's enthusiasm here for convincing me to splurge. 3 days in and I feel it was worth every penny.

one more question:

Has anyone flown on a plane with their bodybugg. I am going on vacation next week and I am wondering if I can take it with me. I am afraid that with the new travel regulations, it may get confiscated. Anyone have any idea????

I think probably as long as you take it off and put it in your purse or carry on bag, it shouldn't be a problem. HOWEVER...I don't know if that would count as one of the electronic devices that they want turned off during take-off and landings.... I wonder what the airline would have to say.....

Anyone have any experience with this???? I travel quite a bit, and hadn't considered this aspect yet.

I just tracked my bugg and it left Calif. yesterday and is now in IL. I live in Indiana so maybe it will be here on Monday:clap2:. I paid $229.00 with the discount on Oct. 31. Good luck to all getting the discount.

JP

<p>I've flown, gone everywhere with the bugg and have had no problems....</p>

all you have to do is take it off, put it in the little bin and walk through, then put it back on...

I think probably as long as you take it off and put it in your purse or carry on bag, it shouldn't be a problem. HOWEVER...I don't know if that would count as one of the electronic devices that they want turned off during take-off and landings.... I wonder what the airline would have to say.....

Anyone have any experience with this???? I travel quite a bit, and hadn't considered this aspect yet.

It turns off when you take it off...

So how do you change the calorie level? I'm having issues with it telling me to 1800 daily.

Otherwise I love the little bugger.

Yah, I was also wondering about the daily calorie thing, mine says I should have 1700/day, that seems a little high doesn't it? Can you change that? I'm absolutely LOVING this thing, I love the graph. It definitely is making me keep my calories/exercise in check.

I had mine set at 1200, but the BB coach re-set it to be at 1950!!! I about DIED! I'm totally NOT eating that much. Lol. I still stick around 1000 - 1200 cals. As long as I reach my 1500 cal deficit I should still lose like 3 pounds a week.

Katydot - No my hubby isn't banded just me but, he does need to lose weight. It was funny to see his face when I showed him the difference in what he THOUGHT he was eating versus what he WAS actually eating. The bug has kept him from snacking too. He said Geesh didn't realize how much I ate inbetween until now. Because both he and I think twice before putting something in our mouths now lol. I just bought a bunch of the 100 cal Snacks and put them in our downstairs kitchen. So if we want one we really have to think about it and go get it plus when we do...it's only 100 cals.

To change your calorie info go to the website and to your page and go to my info tab at the top and you should see a screen that says "targets". I went ahead and had my appointment on the phone and just didn't mention I was banded. I received a lot of useful information.