Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not a good morning =(

I was 13 weeks post op yesterday and doing just fine. But this morning, that is another story.

I decided to have a scrambled egg with cheese and some ham. I have had this before with no problems. I usually have my 32oz of Decaf tea with a scoop of unflavored Protein in it but this morning for some reason I wanted food.

Well I made it and sat down to eat it and when I had about three bites left I ended up throwing up half of it, sorry if this is TMI.

I have not thrown up at all since surgery and I did not like this. I am thinking that it is because I ate to fast rather than the food not agreeing with me? I know better than to eat fast but I guess I wasn't paying attention like I should have been.

Now Sherman (my new tummy) feels awful and I am hoping this feeling passes soon. I had to cancel my gym date with my friend for this morning and I hate doing that.

When you guys have experienced this do you just wait for it to pass?? Should I drink something or should I wait a it longer?? Right now I am just reading posts on here snuggling with my doggie.

I hope everyone's day is going better than mine!

Seems my comments were taken wrong and a little too harsh. So I apologize if I came on too strong.

Sometimes I get carried away and the tone of writing it doesn't come across the same as intended.

I have removed it. :o

Edited by Recycled

Ok, what I get outa reading your post is ..cop out....epic fail --- cancelling going to the gym.

So you threw up...big deal. You're not sick. Like you said.....probably got some air in there or some other disagreeable sleeve reaction, but not sick. Drink some Water, take a breath mint and get you butt to the gym and stop making some lame excuse to get out of going. ;)

Oh, and before you jump down my throat for being all judgmental and preachy......I only say it cause I do it almost every time I go to the gym or ride my bike. I look for any excuse right up to entering the doors of the gym or peddling down the road. And it doesn't matter that I always feel so much better after the workout........I still look for and out the next time......You dog will be fine unsnuggled....get to the gym.

Dude, look up "psychological projection" and then find a mirror and yell at yourself.

Your problems aren't everyone's problems.

S.M.H.

Dude, look up "psychological projection" and then find a mirror and yell at yourself.

Your problems aren't everyone's problems.

S.M.H.

Relax Ann, I wasn't yelling.....but I get your point.....I'll save it for the "Guys Room" <_<

@Recycled WOW My post is not a cop out..................I still feel yucky and all clamy. The reason I posted was to see if anyone had any advice about feeling better. I have not experienced this yet and was just wondering.

You don't know me, you don't know how or what I do. I don't think I have to explain myself.

Anyone with some proactive advice would be greatly appreciated.

do you just wait for it to pass??

@@CheleLynn45

you "probably" did eat too fast :(

i have eaten faster than i should on a rare occassion

i also have never vommited since surgery :)

but............i can count on one hand when i realllly ate too fast and got into trouble :angry:

i got all hot and clammy :(

felt like i was going to die :(

seriously :angry:

i laid down (fell asleep) for 1/2 an hour B)

when i got up felt fine

(except i was very mad at myself!)

slow down with your eating :huh:

apologize to Sherman ;)

not to rub it in

but i am having a great day as usual :)

your day will get better too :)

64 lbs gone south :)

keep up the good job :)

i know you will ;)

kathy

congrats

Edited by proudgrammy

@proudgrammy Thank you!!

I am off all day and know this feeling won't last all day, I can always go later to the gym. I just enjoy it more with a friend!!