Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have seen many of you post about Quest bars, there is a groupon currently available for them $24.99 for 12 (3 flavors available).

I have seen many of you post about Quest bars, there is a groupon currently available for them $24.99 for 12 (3 flavors available).

That's pretty much the standard price everywhere--Quest website, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc

I love Quest bars but they are so expensive I now only buy them for a special trea, because I spend so much on the Protein Shakes, now I do one shake, I Protein Bar and the rest Protein I get in food .

Highly recommend that you get on the web and do some looking. I have bought for as little as $18.50 for a box of 12. Search Protein supplements, body building supplements and bariatric food. Even Wal-Mart, costco and Amazon have some good prices but you have to keep an eye out for sales. Just bought some Protein Shakes that have 40 grams of protein for about $1 each. Good luck.

There are certain Quest bars I like. I like to keep 4 different ones in the house along with my Think Thin Protein bars. I only buy the Quest bars at GNC, I know I am paying more for them with their buy three get one free, but I don't like any bar so much to buy a whole box. The Think Thin bars (have a few more calories but 20g protein) I can buy at Target.

I only use these bars once in a while. Some days I eat half a bar after my gym workouts. I don't want to rely on the bars for regular meals though. Some days I am lazy and can't think of what to make or don't feel like cooking I will eat one. :)

They definitely are expensive! Every now and then GNC's buy three get one free becomes buy two get one free and I try to stock up then! The BOGO counts for the boxes too so I get three boxes for $50 which is $1.38 a bar and that's the best I've found so far. Luckily I do have a few flavors I like well enough to buy a box... And honestly when I stock up I get six boxes and they last me months so even the ones I only like once in a while I buy a box of and they get eaten over those few months.