Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who have you had enough of ??

JBean - I'm sick and tired of wrong #'s on my cell too. It seems every drug dealer/prostitute in town has my number. I have NO idea why. I get a mumbled (obviously high) person I can't understand leaving me messages to meet them at 2:00 in the red light district of town Although some are most amusing. Why me? I'm tempted to call Verizon to get my # changed. I get at least 2 a week.

You should definitely get a new number!

#1 - I found out DH had an affair last summer. I called and confronted the slut. She told me she knew where I worked. After DH and I decided to work things out - we're doing pretty good right now. A YEAR later the bitch shows up at my office. I know her name and what she looks like. It was on business though - she is a runner now for a lawyers office. I KNOW she came here to annoy me. Someone else could have brought the papers. I wanted to claw her eyes out. I didn't say a word to her - if I had, I probably would have been fired and then arrested on assalt charges.

Good for you - don't stoop to her level. Hopefully you at least looked down your nose haughtily at her!

People calling and telling me the vehicles I have warrenties are about to expire...wtf lol they've both been expired for quite a long time now.

And people calling about credit card bills...when I don't have one.

Oh...and those missionaries who come to your house constantly and explain jesus to you.

Tell us who you wouldn't care if you never saw again!

Paris, Lindsay/Samantha, Jessica Simpson, George Dubya, Posh Spice, Olsen twins, Sienna Miller (ho-ho-homewrecker), and lastly but most importantly LAUREN CONRAD! Go away already!

There are also a couple co-workers that I'd love to never see again. :wink2:

Guest Leslie2Lose

Good for you - don't stoop to her level. Hopefully you at least looked down your nose haughtily at her!

I'm so much smaller than her now! Ha! She just looked me up and down. I thought bitch you just wish you looked like me. I've never been vain - but I was always prettier than her, now I'm hotter too. I don't sound bitter do I?

I'm so much smaller than her now! Ha! She just looked me up and down. I thought bitch you just wish you looked like me. I've never been vain - but I was always prettier than her, now I'm hotter too. I don't sound bitter do I?

ROFL - not at ALL!!! :) Hopefully you kicked DH's husband at least daily for monthssssss too.....

Guest Leslie2Lose

He wasn't a happy man for a while there. We had a lot of issues we had to work on we'd been shuffling under the rug. She helped bring them to life - a little too late. He was in the dog house for a while though!

He wasn't a happy man for a while there. We had a lot of issues we had to work on we'd been shuffling under the rug. She helped bring them to life - a little too late. He was in the dog house for a while though!

Is it wrong for me to hope that as you continue to lose, he's a teeny bit insecure?!? :)

Guest Leslie2Lose

You have NO idea! It's nice to have the tables turned though. He hates it when other men check me out (and they are starting too). I must say my ego has had a boost. Inside I love it! I haven't had that kind of attention in a LONG time!!!!

You have NO idea! It's nice to have the tables turned though. He hates it when other men check me out (and they are starting too). I must say my ego has had a boost. Inside I love it! I haven't had that kind of attention in a LONG time!!!!

Rock on - good for you!!! Hopefully I will have men checking me out in 6-12 months! :)

I have had enough of the Pierson twins, but you have to live in Northeast Florida to understand why.

I am sick of everyone and everything associated with reality television. I hate all of you and NONE of you are special or talented people. Go play in traffic. I'd watch THAT.