Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am a loyal bariatric pal reader/writer, but there just aren't enough MGB patients on here for me to find enough information.

Does anyone else have any other favorite forums for MGB? I am interested having my operation in India or Mexico, maybe even Italy. There is even a doctor in India (i think) that is doing robotic MGBs. I'm off to google now.

Thanks in advance,

Edited by utahgirll

Great question! I'm having Mini Gastric Bypass in Mexico in March. I would be very interested in talking with others who have had the procedure or who are planning to have it.

I had mine in Mexico, easy process easy recovery. Great price. My surgeon was Sergio verboonen.< /p>

I am very happy with my results. I had mine done June 2014 with Dr. Peraglie in Florida. It saved my life. Everyone's journey is different. I had a one night stay at the hospital. Feel free to ask. I am not sure what information are you looking for. I can answer to the best of my knowledge and from my experience.

I am with Elinor. And the MGB Group is a private group for only members. You will get some good support there if you need it. Before and after.

hi elinor! its Tristan again! just jumped over hoping some of you made it over here for some good availability for questions and answers! so glad you did! you all have been very helpful over there on FB. Its sooooo GREAT to get so many questions answered! I am FULL of them, as you have seen!

MGB GROUP on Facebook. I am the admin and welcome all pre-surgery and post-surgery MGB folks. We are gearing up for our annual MGB University in Orlando, FL in April. I will post details here soon.

@angie05 Mine is next Friday, March 20th. I just started the pre-op diet and now it's really sinking in that I'm actually going to do this!

Wishing you the best on the 17th!

MGB GROUP on Facebook. I am the admin and welcome all pre-surgery and post-surgery MGB folks. We are gearing up for our annual MGB University in Orlando, FL in April. I will post details here soon.

I would love to join the FB group.. could you PM me the link?

I also had my surgery done in Mexico (well, I live here), it was performed by Dr. jaime Ponce de leon, I'm almost 4 months out and I have lost 90 pounds.

I had my sleeve done in Mexico last Friday. It was great, going home today.

hi elinor! its Tristan again! just jumped over hoping some of you made it over here for some good availability for questions and answers! so glad you did! you all have been very helpful over there on FB. Its sooooo GREAT to get so many questions answered! I am FULL of them, as you have seen!

Hi , I'm Eve ,Australia. I had the ban removed 3 months ago after it being in for 5 1/2 years. Wan't overly successful for me. I'm having the Omega Loop in January so I'll be interested to keep reading posts from people who've had revisions of like mine. Eve

Hi , I'm Eve ,Australia. I had the ban removed 3 months ago after it being in for 5 1/2 years. Wan't overly successful for me. I'm having the Omega Loop in January so I'll be interested to keep reading posts from people who've had revisions of like mine. Eve

I also have an MGB in January and and I'm an Aussie. I thought I was going to to have the Roux-en-Y until my appointment with my surgeon yesterday and he advised the MGB. So I'm re-educating myself. My impression is the post op diet is much the same as the Roux-en-Y, would you agree?

I would have loved to have gone to the MGB university. I live in Orlando.