Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

:::TMI::: Ladies chime in

So fellow lady sleevers....... What kind of changes did you experience " down there "? Did your period change? What was ovulation like? Less/more vag secretions? Has your mons pubis shrunk? Libido?

I know everyBODY is different, but I just want to know what may oray not happen. Like, what to expect.

Nothing! Absolutely nothing changed and I was really worried after reading some post that I would have bloody horrible cramps ect...but I'm as regular and as normal as before. I'm still too new for the rest of your questions.

I'm only a month post op. Had been in birth control for nearly 9 years and had to come off it the month prior to surgery. Haven't had a period since the month prior to surgery. (Spotted only briefly less than a week after surgery) No difference in secretion at this point. But I can tell you my libido has been out of control! I don't think I've ever wanted to engage in relations more than I have since surgery.

Your mons pubis wil shrink but it may not look that great, especially if you a very large pannis. However, affer your weight loss journey is over, a Tummy Tuck can correct both areas.

Any changes you may notice vaginal wise are most likely temporary from hormone fluctuations related to the loss of excess fat.

Post-menopausal. Because I feel sexier and because I was able to drop so many meds that were keeping me in a fog and dulling nerve endings....I am more tactically responsive, too. I am sexier and sassier than I was in my twenties......for real!

1 month post op yesterday, and entirely skipped my period this month. Absolutely the opposite of what I was expecting!

I was hoping that with the changing hormone levels my cycles would stop. I am ready to be done with the monthly pain of cramping and never knowing what to expect since I am firmly in peril- menopause. No such luck. I do feel more attractive and more interested in sex. Only 2 months out.we'll see what the future holds....

I had my surgery Oct 15th of this year and I've had 4 or 5 periods since, BUT I ran out of my birth control and then I switched to a lower hormone dose so that could be why. Vaginal secretions seem to be a little more than before. My mons pubis is MAYBE a little smaller but it's more noticeble to me because I don't have the big gut blocking my view anymore. And apparently anything under a size 16 is "low-rise" which seems to make mine more noticeble lol. And libido is back up, A LOT! I want it all the time now!! I think it's because I feel so good about myself now.

I think age plays a huge part in this. I'm just heading into menopause. Everything has changed. It was probably going to change anyway. Definitely less libido, less periods, less acne, more wrinkles (in places I didn't know would wrinkle), dry as a chip.... But I'm not so sure that wouldn't have happened anyway, sooner or later. Periods were already irregular preop. I'm 46. But, 115 pounds lighter in 8 months? It's all worth it!

I know this is an older thread, but glad to find it. My libido is out of control. I was getting concerned. Glad to know others are experiencing this.

Lol I was having the same concerns. I kept thinking what I wrong with me!!