Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sw Florida anyone?

Flutterby -

I do not know of any support group from Dr. Bass' office on this bariatric board. The support groups that he has that I go to have been at Physician's Regional (with Sharon) and in his Ft. Myers office (Nutritionist, Marci). If you go to his website (I think it's Gulf Coast Bariatrics) there is a calendar (you have to search for it, but it's there, under "Seminars and Support") where you can see the days that the support groups meet. They are great. Make every effort to go.

I do see Sharon, she does nurition,focus and pre-op and support groups. I had to go to to lee memorial hospital nutrionalist.. thats what I meant about office changes plus the nutrition Sharon gives

I know where the calender is, Thanks. I was just wondering. Sharon is great! Very informative and patient. Thanks????

Edited by Flutterby1965

justajackie-

Wow I like that. How did you get your pic on? I just tried again????

you know you can private message people on here? Just thought I'd share. I noticed you're blowing this thread up with a lot of messages that aren't really for all readers eyes. :-)

Edited by BeautifullyCreated1982

justajackie-

Wow I like that. How did you get your pic on? I just tried again????

you know you can private message people on here? Just thought I'd share. I noticed you're blowing this thread up with a lot of messages that aren't really for all readers eyes. :-)
I thought getting to know people was part of support. And isnt putting our profile and before and after pics part of the experiance, I just needed help on how to do it, The last time you were on you didn't even finish the conversation you were in so why are you just jumpiing in our conversation and judging us. Where have you been since April? You should join in our conversations and then you will understand how it all does include our questions and concerns, info and support for each others weight loss experiance. We would welcome you in our conversation.

I love lake city i would never move back to Naples to big and to many people....i loved it when it was much smaller when i grew up there

Why use messenger when thats what this boards are for youndo not have to read the posts .if not interested in them.i do..

Since it was mentioned on other page about messenger how do you use it on here?

joannct1t-

I don't know how to use messenger on here, I can't even get my profile pic up it keeps saying processing. Where is Lake City and have you had your surgery?

To those who want to post pictures:

Think twice about it. This is only an opinion but photos that appear here are not encrypted and can be taken off easily and used for ANY purpose by ANYONE. That means you might one day see your face advertising something online or being used for a purpose you did not want it to be used for. I would not rush into putting my picture anywhere, over which I did not have total control. But that's just me.

Joann from Lake City -

Yes, I moved to Naples 20 years ago and it was not as crowded as it now is. I wish I had had the experience of being born/brought up in Naples in the earlier days. It is still nice but is getting more crowded every year. They "Paved paradise and put up a parking lot." One good thing: we have more doctors here than anywhere I have ever lived. In some places, like NJ where I lived for some years, it was liquor stores on every street corner. Here it is doctors and banks (not to mention the golf courses, which we do not use). However, Naples has three big hospitals.

I am not feeling good today. I think its stress but anyhoo I did my Protein Shake but I am not hungry at all. I keep falling asleep. I know they say not to skip meals but days like this are inevitable so how do I deal with them.I just want to sleep till tomorrow I'm so tired.

Port Charlotte here 5 days out ! All good so far dr.chebli is my surgeon out of Venice anyone else use him? Great guy so far!

Flutterby -

It is really important to get your shakes AND especially your Water in. You cannot dehydrate yourself. Keep sipping that water. Don't neglect the Protein. Those things are really important.

@@Flutterby1965 I downloaded the! On my tablet then to this site!