Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sw Florida anyone?

Sorry i'll change the font when im on me if I can remember Lol just remind me I won't mind. It will be good heck I'm I'm nervous just about appt and bloodwork. How long have you been waiting?

You'll do good. I'm on at all hours so just give a shout if you want to chat

Edited by Flutterby1965

Justajackie -

Good luck! Our thoughts are with you.

Flutterby -

Dr. Bass is my doctor, too. We may have already met at one of his support group meetings. I was the fat one. HA!

Flutterby-

I had my operation in Sept. of 2014. No complications. Very little (if any) pain. No scars! Do exactly as the doctor says and follow all the great advice you will be getting from his staff. I don't know how the Ft. Myers hospital is but the one in Naples is fabulous.

TհɑԵŚ ահҽղ I ŚԵɑɾԵҽժ Śҽҽíղց Dɾ.BɑŚŚ. I'ʍ ղօԵ Śմɾҽ ահɑԵ հօŚԹíԵɑӀ հҽɾҽ վҽԵ í'ӀӀ ƒíղժ օմԵ TմҽŚժɑվ. BմԵ ԵհɑԵŚ աօղժҽɾƒմӀ վօմɾ ҽ×Թҽɾíҽղςҽ հɑŚ ҍҽҽղ Śօ ցօօժ. TհɑԵ ҽɑŚҽŚ ʍվ ʍíղժ ɑӀíԵԵӀҽ. SհօօԵ, Śօɾɾվ ɑҍօմԵ Եհҽ ƒօղԵ.

Flutterby -

The font is hilarious. It should be easy enough to change. Yes, my bariatric experience was very good. In fact, I have never encountered any patients who had a bad experience. Dr. Bass required that we go on an all liquid diet 10 days prior to surgery and I was sooooo committed that it was no problem. My husband was supportive and still is. You can do it!

CօςօςɑԵ- YҽŚ I ŚԵɑɾԵ ʍվ Ӏíզմíժ ժíҽԵ օղ Եհҽ 17Եհ. Mվ հմҍҍվ íŚ Եհҽ ҍҽŚԵ Եօօ! I'ʍ յմŚԵ ɑƒɾɑíժ ԵհɑԵ հҽ'ӀӀ ԵҽӀӀ ʍҽ I ժíժղ'Ե ӀօօŚҽ ҽղօմցհ աҽíցհԵ ɑղժ ςհɑղցҽ ʍվ ժɑԵҽ ɑցɑíղ. Sօ ƒɑɾ íԵŚ ҍҽҽղ Fҽҍɾմɑɾվ, AԹɾíӀ, Jմղҽ ɑղժ ղօա JմӀվ 27Եհ. BҽԵաҽҽղ íղŚմɾɑղςҽ ɑղժ օƒƒíςҽ ςհɑղցҽŚ I'ʍ ցօíղց ςɾɑՀվ .

@@Flutterby1965

Hi , been waiting since may1st, time went by really fast tho. I c u wrote u have ink, I just got two more two weeks ago but I think I am bout done now,lol I have said that before lol have 16 now including had my eyes eye liner done.

@@Cococat

Hi Thx alot !!

Flutterby -

Sorry that you had your date(s) changed. Just go with the flow. If he changes it, it's for a good reason. Commit yourself totally to the job of becomming a new you. Let nothing ... not even carbs in their most drippingly sugary, seductive selves break your will to be new and slim again. Carbs are not your friend! They lie! Refrigerators lie! Have a good evening and a great bariatric experience. Got to run. They will be setting off fireworks soon!

justajackie-

Yeh getting ink is addicting. My son did it for a while. He redid alot of mine for my daughters wedding and a few new ones now he has a job that takes all his time, but no worries my son from another mother lol does awesome work I have 25 or so.