Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm new here, is there a specific group here for regaining weight? I am 5 years out, trying to get my head back int he game and eat like I'm supposed to! I need a buddy and support, A LOT!

I need a buddy too. I lost a total of 150 lbs then went up 20 stayed there then got pregnant and since I had my daughter I have gained anther 25. I am trying to get back on track

I'm new too. I am 9 yrs out from RNY . I was 410 when I started the process. I went all the way down to 160 I think. I thought I looked anorexic I went back up to 200 that is where I felt most comfortable. But now I'm at 225 or so and miserable. I have been sick for months because of not eating right and not taking my supplements. Trying to get back on track that is one of the reasons I have reached out to find some support.

Hi ladies...I joined few days ago...in the same boat as y'all.

I am almost 7 yrs out RNY 2/19/08

I started out at 277 , got down to 132 ( looked way to thin and sickly) so I went up to 140 and was healthy looking and comfortable...maintained my weight until we moved from California to Indiana a year and half ago and lost control,gained 34 lbs now I have been working to get my weight back down ,get back on track with my Vitamins and supplements cuz I am very anemic and Vitamin D deficient.

So far I have lost a few lbs. And do Zumba at my YMCA when I can otherwise my biggest Loser DVD at home and getting better with a vitamin/supplement schedule... would like a buddy.

Edited by navy2mom

I think you did! :)

I made an appointment with the dietitian I have to wait 2 weeks but I am beginning to get back on track today. I'm also going to write down every thing I eat and drink because they always ask and I can never come up with a typical day.

I have gone back to the gym two days in a row created my own routine. ... I can feel the effort as I am sore everywhere. I love that hurt.... it's a good hurt

I'm 4 yrs out. Had the surgery single and childfree. 2yrs ago got married and now have 4 stepkids. I don't know how to eat right with them. I do ok art work but at home it seems impossible to stay on track. Sw 337. Cw 236. Lw 186

Morning Ladies :) Hope y'all have a great day!!

I haven't kept a scale in my house in a long time, I would just weigh myself at the dr office or the YMCA before workouts. Well I gave in and got a scale yesterday... I plan to do weekly or bi weekly weigh in at home...I have noticed my size 12 jeans were loose on me but my size 10 jeans are still snug and a little uncomfortable to move around in.

Keep telling myself baby steps, you will get there! My last December weigh in was 174, My first weigh in for January was 172, weighed myself yesterday (1/14/15 ) at 164....so far I am down 10 lbs and have 24 more to lose to get to goal weight of 140.

Right now the hardest part is remembering to take my Vitamins during the day and making sure I am drinking enough Water.< /p>

Edited by navy2mom

Mtrevask I face the same problem I work Monday through Friday 8 to 5 pm. When I get home I have a busy schedule between my 2 try old and my husband it is hard to cook his food then mine. .. we do not eat the same... he eats fatty Mexican food with tortillas and all.... I can not afford to eat like him. .. so I go to Kroger and buy perfect fit meals for the week and plan my meals like that.