Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What will I need as for protein etc.

GNC Isopure Water - 40grm/20oz Protein

GNC Protein 1 scoop mixed in 4 oz/water - 24Grm protein

As for your Soups and other liquids - don't over buy, you will feel like getting out in a couple days (well I did). Remember you will be eating ounces not cans. I am 57 days out from surgery and still barely eat over 1/4 cup of anything. I throw away more food than I eat. Still learning to cook for 1/4 of a person...lol

Good Luck

The Isopure Water I prefer Melon/Apple least favorite pineapple and Orange. The GNC Protein Powder I like chocolate and when they allow soft food you can add 1 tsp Peanut Butter to the shake...Yumm. As for fiber I didn't take any. Your liquid diet will move through on its own. Don't expect a regular bowel movement. Your not constipated your just haven't eaten enough to make a t**d!...lol

The best (most absorbable) Protein you want to look for on the label is 100% Protein isolate. There are a few brands: Syntrax nectar, powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury (chocolate Splendor is highly recommended + 1 Tb. malted milk powder) and Isopure. I suggest you go to the Syntrax site and buy their set of samples to check out what you like. Nashua Nutrition also packages up individual samples of various protein powders. Many people like Chike Iced coffee. If you get tired of sweet shakes, many people seem to enjoy Unjury chicken Soup.

If you get chocolate and vanilla, you can use Torani or DaVinci sugarless syrups and PB2 Peanut Butter powder to make lots of variations. You can do a search on this site to get lots of recipes. I also purchased a book, "The Bariatric Foodie Guide to Perfect Protein Shakes" by Nikki Massie.

That should keep you busy for awhile! Have fun.

Brands I use include Premier Protein, unjury, Syntrax Matrix, Syntrax nectar, Muscle Milk, Spirutein, and Garden of Life. Really didn't like Jay Robb or Isopure.< /p>

The flavors I have right now include unflavored (to add to Soups, casseroles, pancake mix, etc), chocolate, vanilla, banana, strawberry, cherry, lemonade, apple, cake batter, and red velvet cake.

I also add berries, bananas, peaches, mangos, PB2, Torani and DaVinci syrups (hazelnut, Irish Cream, pumpkin pie, caramel, and gingerbread) and Mio, Dasani and Crystal Light flavor drops (strawberry lemonade, pomegranate, blackberry and tangerine )

I have had a Protein smoothie every day for the last 10 months, so variety is key! As for fiber, I add Garden of Life Raw Fiber, or benefiber or Metamucil or Suprafiber to my smoothie everyday. If you find you are having issues with Constipation, it's insoluble fiber you need to take, not necessarily soluble fiber.

GENEPRO http://www.musclegen.net/ .... this is oderless and tasteless and does not clump. You can add it to hot or cold....or just sprinkle over your food. This stuff is great. One tablespoon equals a scoop of whey and has 30 grams of Protein. It is approved by John Hopkins and has 96% absorbtion. You can also order it from Amazon. I go by every morning to a shake shop....get a Chunky Monkey (35 grams of protein).....add a scoop of GENEPRO (30 grams of protein)....later I fix a Crystal Light and add another scoop.....I already have 95 grams for the day!!! I understand you can contact the website and they will send you a sample?