Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Band to Sleevers how many pounds did yu drop in the first 2 months ?

Thanks to everyone that has replied to my post.. I was really starting to feel a little discourage but reading everyones reply it gave more confident in my weight lost yes is coming off slowly but better slowly than nothing right ??

9 weeks from surgery and 24 pounds down. Losing much slower than I anticipated but my Dr. is very happy with the results. :)P

4 weeks out and I have lost 20 lbs., but my shape has changed and is still changing.... a ring I couldn't fit on my middle finger now fits only my middle finger and is too big on my ring finger. Jeans that didn't fit pre-surgery now fit and are a little loose in the butt and there is no struggle to zip them.

As long as my body is changing I am good with the weight moving slowly. I know from losing 150+ lbs with the band my body likes to plateau for 3-4 weeks then lose for a bit, plateau for a bit. It didn't happen until I lost about 50-75 lbs with the band it started earlier with the sleeve but I will take it.

I was cleared to go to work this week and work out along with traveling.

Did you do the revision in one surgery?

Yes. The hospital I had surgery in usually does not do both in one procedure but since I suffer from Lupus they supported my request to have it all done at once.

Oh okay...I did the same in Dec 2012...but I think it should be done separately...I think you end up having a bigger bougie ...because of the swelling of the band...I wish I did it separately...now I getting Resleeved next year....will keep you posted

Hi everyone!

I know this must on case by case situation but, this is my question to have a revision I have to wait years? or how miserable should I be before I bring this up with my doctor, I was banded on 8/6/14 I know a lot of time haven't past but I just feel this is not working... no restriction, vomiting, night sweats, and many more discomfort.

thanks,

I only weigh monthly and I'm 8 weeks out, I was down 32lbs at my 6 week f/u

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches