Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How much have you lost?

That's a great loss!

I focus on how I "feel". It's so easy to get wrapped up in scale numbers. Also, I like measurements as a gauge for progress since they can show more than pounds.

Wow! I've list 70 and never realized how much weight that is till u posted. I pick one of those up at work to replace, never realizing 2 of those is what I've lost so far. WOW! Thank you! And Congrats!!!

I've lost 80 lbs - 30 lbs were lost while I was on the pre-op liquid diet, and I've lost 50 lbs since getting my band.

My weight has been stable for the past 2 years, but my PCP says I should loose another 60-70 lbs.

I've lost 133 pounds in 16 months with the band. Just typing that number makes me feel so good about my decision to have the LapBand. I just looked up "What weighs 130 pounds?" online and found out that I've lost a newborn giraffe. Crazy cool!

I've lost 62 pounds since May 2,2014. With the band

I've lost 93 pounds, band nov 2012 ????????

61 lbs total and 43 lbs since surgery on 07/07/2014.

The first 3-6 months after surgery, I lost 36 pounds. I gained 16 back. It has been a very slooooow weight loss process for me. Now, all of a sudden one year and 4 months after surgery (June 28, 2013) I have restriction and can only eat a bite or two of anything and feel FULL for many many hours. Needless to say, I have lost about 12 pounds in only one month.

I lost my double, started off at 220lbs and went down to 110lbs current weight 116lbs I was actually crying that I was too skinny at 110lbs.

May 2008 sw 314

Lw 169

Cw 200.

Working to lose what I've gained

❤️ my band!

Edited by 2babutterfly

First 2 are before and the other ones is 2 1/2 -3yr post op

325lbs 4/25/2012 (date banded)

209lbs 5/10/2015

=116lbs loss so far

post-126813-14316506101899_thumb.jpg

post-126813-14316506245855_thumb.jpg