Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

compression shirts

Hey guys. Anyone have any good compression shirts or garments they recommend? Looking for one but dont want to spend the big $$$

I like using the under armour and nike brands. I have a couple med shirts and underwear that I purchased from sports authority 6-8 months back. They help you "feel lighter" when working out with less movement of skin, etc.

I thought getting them would be necessary too and before I could decide on what or where to get any, the weight loss was so much that I didn't feel they would serve any usefulness. My thoughts......skip it. <_<

Edited by Recycled

I have the weight loss but im not liking the look of the extra love around the waist or mide area. Im getting one to smooth thongs down and blushing I have chest issues too that i hate. Want to be even more comfortable. I've loss 114 in 6months. Im celebrating 6months tomorrow.

Im hoping to luck up on someone that can send me some old 3x, etc

Walmart has some good compression shirts...Starter brand I believe. only $10 or so.

I've been wearing Under Armour compression (Heat Guard) undershirts and boxer briefs for 12-13 years now. The product is great but they're expensive. Granted they are expensive but they've lasted for many years. A few months ago I bought some Starter brand from Wal-Mart because of price but I personally don't think they feel as good as UA. The brand that I think may come close is actually the least expensive, BCG from Academy Sports. The boxer briefs seem to be good quality, are very inexpensive, and feel good. They may not be as heavy as UA but at 1/3 the price I can wear out a few pairs I guess.

I purchased 2 from east bay and im pleased with them. Tho the neck part stretched a little. Im ok and people notice the difference.

I've been using Intelliskin for the last year or so. One of the better post op purchases I have made (in fact, I have 2). However, I have used it so much that it needs to be replaced soon, starting to get frayed.

as seen on TV insta-slim tank tops are the best compression shirts I have ever used....highly recommended. and only $19.99 you can usually pick them up online or at Walmart

I've got a few Under Amour compression t-shirts from a few years back when I made a great 8 month Atkins & exercise run.

I hung onto them knowing that I'd get back to my fighting weight by hook or crook one day.

I'll be looking into the other brand you mentioned, too. I suspect I'll be wearing them again as under shirts during the winter months ahead.

I personally like the "Under Armour Men's Tactical HeatGear® Compression Short Sleeve T-Shirt". The reason I like this version of their shirt is they do NOT have the big UA logo near the neckline. This way i can wear them with polos or white dress shirts and not have to worry about the logo showing through.

Here is the link on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004DU56FM

Also I have found Starter brand ones at Walmart. However I will say they run a little bigger than the UA ones. If I am wearing a Large in the UA I will get the same feel in a Medium in a Starter brand. The Starter ones are pretty inexpensive as well.