Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cheaper than Bariatriceating.com

I just found a place that has most (all?) of the same items as Bariatriceating.com but it is quite a bit cheaper in price and shipping. I just completed and order with more stuff than I ever purchased from Bariatriceating.com and the shipping was $4.95, half of what I usually pay BE.com.

It is:

http://service.netrition.com/

They have a huge variety of Protein shakes, low carb, sauces, crackers, crispy bread, Fiber PRODUCTS FOR THE POOP CHALLENGED(!!) such as crispy bread made of 85% bran and I think the rest is mostly rye flour, etc. A product that I am hooked on is Parmesan cheese crackers. This place has ALL the flavors offered and a cheaper price. Goes great with my tuna.< /p>

Since I just put in my first order I don't know what the service is like but I should find out next week. B)

I've ordered from them several times before and the service was good (quick shipping, nothing missing, etc.). I also like the customer reviews on the food products

I like the Davinci syrups a lot although I mostly used them just in coffee - you can bake with them, mix them in yogurt etc. I almost got the cinnamon but read a not so great review - I was on the fence so passed on it but I wouldn't worry - everyone's taste is so different. I will say - if you don't like it - try to return it and don't be afraid to try the other flavors - i like the hazelnut and vanilla. Also, read some of the reviews because they give lots of other uses for them that I never would have thought of

I just found a place that has most (all?) of the same items as Bariatriceating.com but it is quite a bit cheaper in price and shipping. I just completed and order with more stuff than I ever purchased from Bariatriceating.com and the shipping was $4.95, half of what I usually pay BE.com.

It is:

http://service.netrition.com/

They have a huge variety of Protein shakes, low carb, sauces, crackers, crispy bread, Fiber PRODUCTS FOR THE POOP CHALLENGED(!!) such as crispy bread made of 85% bran and I think the rest is mostly rye flour, etc. A product that I am hooked on is Parmesan cheese crackers. This place has ALL the flavors offered and a cheaper price. Goes great with my tuna.< /p>

Since I just put in my first order I don't know what the service is like but I should find out next week. :)

what brand are the parmesan cheese crackers? They sound great!

AMRDMR

Just thought I'd let you know that I was in Smart and Final yesterday and they carry all of the SF DeVinci syrups in all flavors and it wasn't very expensive.

I like the Raspberry DaVinci syrup with chocolate.

And, since we’re talking where to get products for less,

I often find the S/F syrups in the gourmet food sections

of our local Marshals & TJ Maxx. The flavor selection is

limited, but the prices are better than I’ve found on-line.

I also found (just last night, so I can’t comment on service)

a website that claims to price match and give you 5% off

the lowest on-line price you find. The shipping wasn’t all

that great, but most places seems to have high shipping.

www.SupplementPriceMatch.com

Thanks for the link! Going to order some more stuff to try :)

Browsing around, anyone ever had the Russell Stover's Net Carb Breakfast bars? I love their carb-free candies.. didn't know they made anything else.. I'd be willing to try the bars, but I've never met a breakfast bar I liked.

I'm addicted to them. Zero carbs too!

http://www.netrition.com/ktb_wafer_crisps.html

HI there,

I have been wondering how you are doing. Not long ago, you said you couldn't get anything down except Protein drinks. You're having great weight loss, and I am having lousy weight loss.

What are you eating/drinking to lose so much weight?

I hope you are feeling better. I am going to order those crackers you said were so good. What else do you suggesta/ I need help! I am so confused

as to what I should be doing to lose some weight. I am going to get another fill at the end of May. So far, I lost 22 on the liquid stage 4 weeks after surgery, and 5 lbs immediately after my second fill and not anything since. I wish I knew what I am doing wrong. I drink over 64 oz of Water every day and exercise every day except Mondays. If you have any suggestions at all, I would love your advice.

thanks a lot , Denise

thanks, Denise

Which Protein shakes are you using? I am glad your doctor found a medication to help you? Is it one of the acid reducing medications, protonix type ?

I want to order whatever you're doing. I have had it with no weight loss. As soon as you tell me what to order, I am placing an order. parmesan crackers and what else do I need? This being at a standstill has got to stop! I already doing over an hour of cardio with the stair master, elliptical and treadmill.

I didn't put a 2nd mortgage on my house to have the scale not budge.

I appreciate your help!

Well, mine isn't the healthiest way of doing things. I do it because of my problems. So you need to know that.

I eat a combo of tuna/mayo (on the parmesan crackers, it's the only kind of cracker I can keep down and they are filling), Matrix Protein shakes mixed with Water (I don't like the aftertaste when mixed w/milk), fruit smoothies with low cal/low fat yogurt and frozen fruit, nothing else, veggie crackers. I don't know the name of them, a friend got some and I like them. They are like potato chips only made of veggies. No flour. Sometimes a handfull of Kashi's Cereal. I don't like milk so I eat it like popcorn.< /p>

I cut out ALL sugar, flour, and other assorted white carbs. I also stick to about 600 calories a day but I couldn't do that without Protein Shakes.

If your calories are under 1000 and you are doing an hour of serious cardio daily, I'm wondering if something else isn't wrong. Have you had labs done lately? Like a Chem Panel and CBC? Have you had a full thyroid panel done in the last year? If not, perhaps you should.

BTW, I use Matrix 5.0. It's the only one I like and I like chocolate but most others like Cookies & Cream. The cheapest place I have found it is here:

http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/syntrax-matrix_50_sustained_release_protein.htm

Another reason I like the above link is that if you don't like their products just return them and you'll get your money back. I didn't like the Cookies & Cream but I just gave it to a friend who does like it and sent the rest to someone from here. The above link is cheaper than the manufacturer!! Don't go to the manufacturer for this product, it is double the price. However the manufacturer will send free samples where the above link won't.

I just placed my order. It would be nice if anyone else mentioned what they ordered and how they liked it. I also ordered the Protein Bars that have 105 calories in chocolate mint. I hope they are good. I ordered several flavors of the crackers besides the parmesan crackers. I also ordered some some bran crackers because I am having trouble in that department. I'll let everyone know how good this stuff is. I hope it comes fast!

The link starting this thread, I've checked it out a couple times, but I find it really hard to navigate their site. I've yet to find the crackers you were talking about. Wish they had an easier layout to find stuff!