Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cheaper than Bariatriceating.com

Hi all,:help: :help: :help: :help:

Has anyone ordered from WLSSupplies.com? I did about a week ago and paid almost $20 for USPS Priority Mail for my shipping, which to my understanding is 2-3 days delivery. I've called them for the last 3 days and always get their answering machine, I ask them to call me and leave my phone number and haven't gotten a call from them yet. I'm getting really p-ssed off. I spent over $100 on product samples from them. I also ordered from powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury the same day and received my product from them on Tuesday.(It is now Friday and the mail has already gone for the day). All I want from them is a tracking number for the package thinking it might be slowness on the postal service part and explained that to them on their answering machine, but still no response. I checked with my online banking and they sent the charge through on Monday so they have my money, but won't contact me. :D :D

Anyone have similar problems with them? Does anyone have any suggestions where I can get these products online with a reputable company?

Thanks for letting me vent, but I'm trying to get these things to try before my surgery so I'll know what I like and what to order.

Thanks again,

Jackie

Did you pay via check or credit card? NEVER buy ANYTHING on line without a credit card, otherwise you have no charge back rights.

PM isn't always 2-3 days, sometimes it takes much longer.

Delivery may be 2-3 days, but they might not have processed it yet.. that's at their own discretion. You can order it overnight, but if they don't process it for a week you won't get it for a week!

I had problems with bariatriceating.com delivering, 2 weeks later they said they 'lost the order' and sent it!

I won't order from them again.

I got a response back from them within an hour after ordering saying they had processed the order and it would be sent via the mode of shipping I chose.

I used my debit Visa card for the purchase.

Thanks for all the info. I guess next time I'll ask people on here if they've ordered from the company I want to order from before I actually do it.

Thanks again,

Jackie

Has anyone found any online companies to be satisfactory to order from?

I got a response back from them within an hour after ordering saying they had processed the order and it would be sent via the mode of shipping I chose.

I used my debit Visa card for the purchase.

Thanks for all the info. I guess next time I'll ask people on here if they've ordered from the company I want to order from before I actually do it.

Thanks again,

Jackie

Has anyone found any online companies to be satisfactory to order from?

If you don't get it soon I would put a stop payment on the debit charge. Most banks will allow this with no problem as long as their is a VISA/MC logo on the card.

The company I started this thread about is great, I like them a great deal.

Don't ever buy samples of Syntrax products (Matrix 5.0) as you can get many of the various types of their products for free from the manufacturer.

I say hang in there for a bit longer.

I ordered a ton of samples from WLSSupplies.com, too. I'm looking at my invoice right now. I placed the order on 3/31 and the invoice has a shipping date of 4/2. I used also USPS Priority Mail as my shipping method. It took forever to get here -- about a week & a half! :phanvan But the samples did arrive, all in these little 6oz plastic bottles. I didn't try to contact the company about the delivery delay, so I can't comment on their not returning you calls.

While the package was slow to come, I am quite satisfied with my order. And it was so much smarter to get the samples than spend a fortune on bigger sizes while hunting for something worth drinking! :Banane43:

I just got a "form" email informing me of the processing of my order with the date of 4/28/07 on it. It had the tracking number on it and I put it in on the USPS website. The info on the tracking number said the post office had been electronically notified that they'll be receiving the package. In other words, they haven't sent it yet as of today. I'm not real happy with them, especially when they sent my charge through and collected on it on Monday 4/30/07. That's not even the problem; I would have been fine with it had they just called me back.

Send them an email and direct them to this thread where they have to know NONE of us will ever buy from them with this kind of service.

They are a bunch of putz's.

Bubble,

Did you read the package for the carb content? I saw some veggie chips at Walmart and the carb count was really high. I don't have a Trader Joes here, where I live, in the middle of nowhere. I would like to order them if they are low carb/ low calorie.( Knowing how you eat, they probably are :)) The ones at Walmart were called veggie chips and dyed orange, but the main ingredient were potatoes!

These veggie chips have some carbs, but they are complex carbs unlike Doritos. I can deal with those carbs. It's the Loaded Baked Potato carbs and Doritos, and Frito Lay carbs I don't do. Not even a little. I can only guess the stuff you found were veggie crackers vs. veggie chips? Crackers will be loaded with BAD carbs. Remember, not all carbs are created equal. :)

If it makes you feel better I will try these first. If they really suck I'll let you know. If the label says they are good and they actually ARE good, I'll let you know. I just ordered them a bit ago, they'll ship out tomorrow. I'll let you know how they are.

There is a drink crap you can buy that boasts of 20 veggies in one serving but they are all GREEN veggies. We need a variety of veggies and that is what this is.

My friend bought me a bag of the same thing only by a different manufacturer. They were GREAT! I still eat them. These are just cheaper. I'll let you know how they are.

Yep, you are right. I don't waste my carbs on crap. I use my carbs in a wise manner. If these are horrible, I'll tell you.

Mmmm it has taro in there too. Taro is nummy. But I always thought it was right up there with potato chips. You'll have to let us know the nutrition when you get it!

The ones at Walmart were veggie chips not crackers. I read the ingredients and they were basically just potato chips colored orange. They were with the chips, not the crackers.

I got my crackers. You're right. Those Fiber crackers were so nasty, my dog wouldn't even eat them. They went right in the garbage. Plus, they really didn't have that much Fiber in them. 2g is nothing.

The Protein bars I got from them are yummy. They are chocolate mint. yum yum. I didn't taste anything else because I already had dinner and I was full.