Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Samighair, do you know what size your sleeve is? Who was your surgeon, if I may ask. I'm so happy you did we'll. I am hoping to do well also. How much weight have you lost?

Size? I didn't know there were sizes. Maybe that is why I am not having issues? I have lost 21 lbs in two weeks with one of those of weeks being preop liquid. I used Dr. Kim who did Nate Newtons surgery from the dallas cowboys. I pray the blood of Jesus of your surgeons hands and over you for a speedy recovery.

Samighair, do you know what size your sleeve is? Who was your surgeon, if I may ask. I'm so happy you did we'll. I am hoping to do well also. How much weight have you lost?

Thank you so much. I know he will be with me through it all. Yes there are actually sizes. The surgeon determines which one to use. The more weight you have to loose, I think the smaller the sleeve may be. However, they don't vary by much. I'm gonna do all I can to get up and be mobile as soon as they give me the go. Will keep all posted.

That makes me feel a lot better! I gotta stop forcing my body. Lord these gas pains can't go away soon enough though!!

My doc gave me little one ounce plastic cups and I filled four of them up with whatever I was drinking at the time and sipped one over each 15 min period!! Worked great! Never got full and liquids got in! ; ) likewise When I started cottage cheese and such I used 2oz cups with lids you can get at the store to measure so I didn't over do it. Filled em up and kept them in the fridge and grabbed one for whichever meal I was having.

Edited by Nicey2u

I had a leak. This is what happens. I got a fever of 104 and had convulsions on my way to the hospital :) If you are not convulsing and don't have a fever, you don't have a leak :) You are just feeling the normal post recovery feelings. I still get a few pangs from time to time and I am almost two months out and trust me when I tell you that I had a HORRIBLE recovery, but am feeling pretty good now. You're ok. The amount they tell you to drink is a goal, you won't get there for a while. Keep trying, but don't push yourself so hard that it hurts. That'll just set you back and make you anxious. Stay strong! It'll get better!

Hey all I'm doing well. My surgery was at9:30 am this morning. I am home and doing well. I have been walking all day. Every hour. The pain was moderate but not unmanageable. The most pain comes from center of chest were I can feel the hernia repair. I have been sipping on Water and ice chips all day. I will start broth tomorrow. I have 4 ounce cups so I will sip one very hour. My surgeon sent me home with compression socks for next three days. And a small machine that helps lungs, I am to breath in it every hour. I start liquid anti biotics in the morning. I had Nausea when I woke up from anesthesia but one now. I am sleeping in the bed sitting up. Still walking throughout the night. I will walk out side tomorrow if I can. Okay later everyone.

Hi yes I can keep Water down. I drank my first 4 oz of Ujury chicken Protein today. No throwing up. I was a little nauseous after i woke up from anesthesia but no more. I went outside this morning and walked 1/5 of a mile. So far so good. Just really saw in the abdomen. Other than that I'm ok.

Hi yes I can keep Water down. I drank my first 4 oz of Ujury chicken Protein today. No throwing up. I was a little nauseous after i woke up from anesthesia but no more. I went outside this morning and walked 1/5 of a mile. So far so good. Just really saw in the abdomen. Other than that I'm ok.

Hi cherry glad to hear you are well- I'm 5.5 months out

I'm on Instagram @sleever1212 and sandi sleever on Facebook

If you have a Facebook account I can invite you to a private Facebook wls support group for women of color - "divas with curves reborn"

Wow how much weight do you need to loose, you've got a bigger bougie. I'm so happy that you are doing well. That's Awesome! Where are you located?

Hi y'all - OP here. I had to go to the ER with bad lower right abdominal pain. I'm 10 days out now and they told me they think my stomach muscles are strained and need to heal. Has this happened to any of you?

Basically if I sit for a while then get up, it's BAD pain for a few minutes and then it settles down and I can walk around. So nerve wracking. Needing more reassurance :(