Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SURVIVOR TONY & THE PIZZA?

I meant to post this yesterday but are there any Survivor watchers here? Watching Tony(a-hole) :angry: wolf down that pizza made me feel like a little alien was in my chest and was about to chew it's way out :angry: :(

It was hard to follow but I think he was taking one entire slice and folding it 4 ways and shoving it all in his mouth at once. Maybe I'm over-reacting since I can't do that anymore or I don't think I ever could, but it was disgusting and painful to watch. Is it just me?

tmf

I don't watch it but I do work at a impound company with an office of 5 guys. My boss sat there today and are a whole medium pizza by himself. It's just disgusting to me now. I can't imagine consuming that amount of food. It's very difficult working there because there's always fast food and junk going in and out all day.

Lol, an occasional treat for me is after shopping at SAMs club, I stop at their little deli and get a slice of 3 meat pizza. I lick my chops and dig in. Very slowly lol. I get a third of it down and I'm done. Sometimes I even eat half half of it. I'm glad I can still enjoy food but not be ruled by it.

I was always disgusting by so many strange things with eating like people who shove food in their mouths, I could never stand it! Even being as heavy as I am, I was always made fun of in my family for being the slow eater. I will just be a few bites in when the man will be finished (he grew up in a large family in Iraq so the faster you ate, the faster you got seconds before anyone else). I don't watch that show but I can feel your pain and disgust. I suppose I have always been that way though, now I eat even slower than before!

I love survivor, still after all these years. Tony is a pig!

I was disgusted but also a little bit jealous watching Tony!

Lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 2 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!