Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone getting sleeved in July or August? Looking for buddies!

Sleevexcited- where do you find the MRC? I am trying hard to lose in my last month before surgery- but having very little luck.

Hi! My date is scheduled for July 23rd!! I'm SOOO excited! Tons of emotions over here! I'm just shy of 33, 5'2", and 245 lbs with 3 children! I'm ready to take my life back and get healthy and fit for my kids and husband!

Well my appt was great! The only drawback was I have H. Pylori in my upper GI so fun stuff. On anti-biotics for 2 weeks (they make me feel like vomiting) then an endoscopy to make sure it is all murdered and gone, then finally I should be able to get my surg date on July 9th. My surg and his entire staff were wonderful! I have a take home machine that is a precursor test for sleep apnea, it will determine if I actually need to go in for a sleep study or not, I'm really hoping not, I woke up a lot last night to go potty and I started to worry that that wouldn't look good, but then I realize that it is just testing whether or not i'm breathing. I'm a bit of a worrier, but at the same time I can talk myself down! Where is everyone else at in this process? Any other H. Pylori sufferers out there?

When I got my labs back, I also had H. Pylori. I had to take 2 different antibiotics for 2 weeks. I didn't have any problems with the pills at all. Thank goodness!! The drs. Haven't said any more to me about it. From what I read, it's pretty rare for the antibiotics to not work. My surgery date is July 14th. I see my surgeon on July 1st so I will ask him about it then.Good luck on taking the meds.

I just receive my lab work back and testes positive for h. Pylori. Will I have to have an endoscopy now?I was initially told I didn't need one because I have never had problems

Anyone having surgery July 14th? I need a buddy!!

I am!! I'll be your buddy!!

I am too!!! Dont you want the date to be here already?

Where is everyone from? I'm in Philadelphia suburbs.

My goal is 140, but less would be awesome! Anyone else?

I'm on for july 22. Hope we all do well

I'm from NY Long Island. Date is July 9th. Goal is 150 but would love to be 130. This waiting is killing me.

I'm from NY Long Island. Date is July 9th. Goal is 150 but would love to be 130. This waiting is killing me.

I am also from long Island i wish u the best of luck i go in the 8th for mine

I am on Julky15th!

Anyone having surgery July 14th? I need a buddy!!

I am!! I'll be your buddy!!

I just found out my 6 months will be up in July! They counted a couple of months from a couple of years ago. Super excited. They won't give a surgery date until insurance has been approved and one of the surgeons in the office left so the one remaining is super busy. I am really hoping for August, but I don't know how likely that is.

I am also from long Island i wish u the best of luck i go in the 8th for mine

Where on LI? Who's your surgeon?

Abby I hope to have mine done early August! Our stats are exactly the same except for age I'm 31. I will be following you :D Good Luck!

I also came back positive for h pylori...starting my two week rounds of meds this Friday...hoping to nip it!!