Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2007 Bandsters

Here ya go, Suzzzie-Q!

Your payment for $25.00 USD has been completed.

You are now being redirected to
MARCH OF DIMES BIRTH DEFECTS FOUNDATION

If you are not redirected within 10 seconds

Now it's my turn to shamelessly beg one more time! :thumbup:

Donation Link: 2008 SAM'S CLUB MS 150 Bike Tour

Donation Form

Giving online is fast, easy and secure. It is a three step process. In this first step, please let us know on whose behalf you are donating. In the second step, you will be prompted for payment information. The third step is a receipt of your donation. You will also receive an email receipt and the rider you list below will receive an email confirmation.

About Your Rider

Rider Name:
STEFANIE STANPHILL

Rider Message:
Thank you for supporting Multiple Sclerosis! I am so looking forward to this 150-mile bicycle tour during the weekend of May 3rd & 4th, 2008! Please contact me for details if you would like to attend...I would love to have you there, cheering for us all! There will be many people riding who actually have Multiple Sclerosis, so come show your support and enjoy the weekends' activities! Please let me know who you are so I know who to thank when the ride is over.

Thank you so much, Stefanie Stanphill

Ohhh thats right! Your ride is this weekend!! Goooooooood luck!! I'll go donate now!!

And hanks for donating to mine. Lol... lets just trade money.

When is that BBQ? I need a vacay soon.

BTW. I walked 2 miles yesterday, and 3 today. Calories around 1000 each day. I'm getting back on track! I just need to be more careful about WHERE the calories come from. Haha. I need to focus on Protein and such.

Weather is supposed to get chilly and stormy here next day or so, so probably no more walking until the March for Babies on Sunday morning.

Did I mention that Friday night I'm taking my almost 12 year old niece to see Colbie Calliat? Ever hear of her? Kind of a bubbly teeny pop love song singer type. My niece loves her. We'll have a good time! And I'll have her all day Saturday, until whenever I decide to take her home... What should we do? I need to think of something fun. I never get to spend any time with just her... usually have her and her brother and sister all at the same time. Lol.

I have two ideas...do you have a botanical gardens near you? Also, we have these shops in the mall and such where you can go and pick a piece of greenware (unglazed, unfired ceramic) and create your own masterpiece. It's really fun! And you can create something for her and she for you! To remember your special day with just you two and no icky boys! LOL They actually have birthday parties and stuff there like at pizza places or laser tag places, but more original!

hey family:

I haven't posted in a while, but I read everyday.

Suzzzie--I love Stef's idea. I've never heard of a place like that.if she's a girly girl then go and get pedicures or manicures (no fake nails--just the massaging and polish) she'll love being pampered before the concert.

If there is a Main Event near you---that place is GREAT--bowling alley, laser tag, arcade, etc.

I broke down and invested in a personal trainer. I signed up for 10 sessions. I will do 2 a week. I like the trainer. Just talking to him, he seems knowledable about the body. We will start Monday.

I spoke too soon, and now I hate being unfilled.

Don't wanna talk about it, but my weight is climbing.

stef...don't be discouraged...STOP WEIGHING....

Here's a suggestion---Tell yourself that you have a full band and continue eating and working out as if you did. When you're hungry chew gum or drink a big glass of Water. I know it's easier said that done.....If I remember correctly, the 15th is when you go back for review. If so, 1 day down and 14 to go...YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Challenge yourself to not gain more than xx amount of lbs.

Stef, I am gaining with my unfill too. I swear my face looks a bit fatter. I feel really huge. Of course I haven't helped the situation and have been inhaling cals so I only have myself to blame. I am going for a fill on Tues PHEW!

stef enjoy your ride this weekend for MS. I walked last week for MS with at Team of folks. I wish I could give again, sorry. We not only did the walk but the Team had two bake sales and a "flip flop" day at work. you pay $5 to be allowed to wear them for one day. It was fun. Just think all those biking miles will jump start your weight loss!!

suzzie enjoy your walk, I hope the weather is good. My DH and I have been walking at night with the dogs. I move ahead and walk fast some trotting, the dogs love it. My weight still hanging at 191. I just am so frustrated too! I think I to need to look at where my calories are coming from! Enjoy your time with your neice, that is great. the idea of pottery is good, shopping is always fun too, those crazy stores like build a bear and I am trying to think the one that is all pink and has Hanna Montana in it? My DH one daughter is 12. She loves HM.

bb let me know how hte trainer goes?

TGIF

Hang in there Stef! Do you know how your band is doing?

Insub, hang in there too!

Suzz, saw your pic on the B&A! Awesome!

Bigbaby, I want to hear how it's going with the personal trainer!

OMG I made it through day one! (86.1 miles)

So fun!

Tomorrow is 74.2, if I remember correctly.

I'm so sore and tired...g'nite all!

STEF!!!

Girl---you are the BOMB-----How many breaks do you get? How long did it take to ride the 80+ miles?????????? do you still have legs?????? OMG!!!!!

Go Stef---Go Stef---Go Stef!!!!

Hope all your walks and bike rides went well!!! you guys are awesome.

I finally out of the 190's!!! I reached 189 today, it seemed to take months. But I am not out of the woods yet, I need to get at least a 5lb spread to feel safe of no return!! But I will Celebrate today.