Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2007 Bandsters

Where do you goofs find such things....you crack me up Suzz and Stef! Brownies are almost gone...tomorrow's another day to diet! :thumbup:

Thanks for your kind words. I'm feeling much better now and am back at work. I hope you had a great birthday Rhonda.

Stef, whine anytime. You've read ours often enough and give us loads of positivity and good advice in return. I hope everyone feels free to air their difficulties when they need to. I can vouch that it can really help a lot.

Love you guys

Ann (bet you all forgot my name)

PS Regular June lurkers, I know you're out there and I love you guys too. You'd better post on your bandiversary!

Stef, glad you are feeling better! Yay! I was worried all day yesterday cause you hadn't posted anything. I almost called you, but it was like 9pm and I never like calling ppl that late. :thumbup:

Insub, you're right! I had forgotten your name... but I've been referring to you as 'insub' for so long now, it's hard to switch!!1

Thanks, guys!

And you can call me anytime, Suzzzie! BTW, I was cleaning up my office and found your Christmas present that I never mailed! Maybe I'll send it with your birthday present! Jeez, I suck at that...just know I luv ya!

Suzz, or any other Body Bugg users, what did you do after your free subscription expired? Did you have a code to use for a discount on the $99.00 a year? Thanks!

OUCH! I didn't know that thing had a subscription!

One of the trainers at my gym is a big fan of BodyBug...I'll ask her about that and report back if you don't find the answer between now and then.

Thanks, guys!

And you can call me anytime, Suzzzie! BTW, I was cleaning up my office and found your Christmas present that I never mailed! Maybe I'll send it with your birthday present! Jeez, I suck at that...just know I luv ya!

Haha. Too funny! I forgot all about that! I can wait. :angry: Maybe when I come down for that big ole BBQ this summer you can give it to me. Lol.

Do you text msg? I'm a HUGE texting whore and just like to send out random texts now and then (I pay for unlimited texts) Anyway, if you like to text, then by golly, HIT ME UP! That goes for anyone here!!! Just PM me and I'll give you my digits. :blink:

Suzz, or any other Body Bugg users, what did you do after your free subscription expired? Did you have a code to use for a discount on the $99.00 a year? Thanks!

At the time my subscription ran out I was broke!! I just did the 3 month one for $39.99... it's up in a few weeks, and I'll probably just do another 3 months after that. Not as cost effective, butI have trouble coming up with $99 at once. :tongue_smilie:

Hey kids... what's going on with this site tonight? Every now and then I'm having trouble getting it to load right, says it's forbidden...??

ANYWAY!!!!!

I broke down and made another fill appt! Weight STILL isn't coming off, even though I've been off of the ice cream for nearly 2 weeks. I'm annoyed. No, I don't always eat right. Yes I still eat a bit of chocolate everyday to help with the sugar cravings. But dangit! I can totally eat wayyyyy too much in the evenings!

It's so weird, cause in the mornings I can't eat more than 2-3 bites of ANYTHING, but by about 6-7pm I can eat A LOT! Still eating less than I did last year, but yeah. I just want to be a bit tighter so that I'm more limited in the quantity I can eat. I totally love when I get 'full' on 1/2 cup or less of food!!!

I see BigBaby, Joeygirl, and NVAlicia all lurking... will they post anything? Will they even say HI!?!?!

I've been totally having problems with the site the last 2 hours. I am glad I am not alone. I always freak out when I think I can't post. Thank you for letting me know.

Suze...cool new avatar pic! Naw, I hope I can manage to mail it before the BBQ this summer! LOL Hey, PM me your "digits" again, would ya? I got a new phone and I don't have you programmed. Yes, I'm a texting whore, too...unlimited texting on my plan, too! Anyone else here, too...PM me if you want my "digits". (That word is SO nerdy, Suze! Makes me laugh. I love all manner of geekiness!)

Hi all - I hate to say it but you sound like the dad on the verizon commercial trying to use all the kids words about the unlimited plan - his daughter is sooo embarrassed. It really cracks me up!

Suzzie - I know how you feel. I am definitely ready for my fill next week. I had an entire plate of Mexican tonight without even needing to stop. Unfortunately so did my husband, just a week after his fill. Maybe he will tighten up, but not good right now.

I am struggling so much. I am hungry all the time - the Glucophage doesn't seem to be helping. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat or how much. I am definitely off track and i feel like my body is fighting to keep me off track instead of helping.

I feel like I am constantly complaining -I am sorry. I can't believe how quickly our bandiversary is approaching! At this point I will be happy if i can get under 200lbs by then - 5-7lbs away and it seem so far.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Yeah, I almost wrote "much to my kids' chagrin" at the end of my post. My goal in life is to embarrass my teenagers as much as possible...one of the truly pure joys in life! LOL My kids are great and they love their geeky mom!

I'm sorry to hear you two are having a hard time of it. Hopefully you will do better after your next fill and hubby will tighten up some. Either way, just remember it's a bump in the road! Every single one of us goes through these things at one time or another. It is frustrating, I know...but you will get through it! Keep posting!

Missy - don't get too discouraged!! LOOK at your ticker!! It's A-MAZING!!

My fill is scheduled for Thursday at 3:15. I was trying to get in tomorrow. The lady laughed at me. Haha. She said "You're calling at 4:30pm on a Thursday for a FRIDAY appt?!" Lol. Fridays are their busiest fill days. I laughed and knew it was hopeless, but that i had to TRY. Who knows, maybe someone had called in and cancelled!

Anyway, They could have gotten me in on Tuesday, but I just want to wait until my next weekday day off so that I wouldn't have to leave work early. Everyone at work knows how much I dislike doctors and avoid going for checkups and stuff, so that makes it weird when I say I have to leave early for a doc appt... they all wanna know whya nd whats going on. Nosey nosey nurses!!

I see more lurkers. :tongue_smilie: I'm calling you all out!"