Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2007 Bandsters

Becky,

What is AST and ALT? They did not say anything on the phone, to be honsest I don't know what they said, I only remember billirubin, symptoms and talking to the doctor. I really don't want to have my surgery canceled! That will stink big time. Are you a nurse?

I know there are other Junies who are nurses, any thoughts?

Ok Girl! We're gonna get you a ticker if it kills us!!

When you see the bbcode do the following: 1. place your cursor at the beginning of the text. 2. continuously hold down the left clicker of your mouse and drag the mouse down and to the right. remember to continuously hold down the left button on your mouse. The text should highlight (probably in black) as you do this. 3. When all the text is highlighted and you are at the end of the text, let go of the left clicker. 4. move the mouse any where over the highlighted text and now click the right side clicker of the mouse once. you should see the option to "copy". Click that and you are ready to go back to your signature.

In the signature box, under your name, click the right clicker again and choose "paste". It should be there.

Good luck! Let me know!

Heather,

I am sending you a test. The last time I did this it kept saying invalid. Now it took, so lets see if it is there!

Ja9va...congratz on the ticker!!!! You update it by going back to tickerfactory.com. Put in your pin and just fill in your new info. It should update directly on this site once you enter your new info. :)

I don't know WHAT I was thinking last night. I work with the teens in our church and we had a small turn out last night, so we decided to have a bon fire. The youth leader brought smore's and hot dogs and asked me BEFORE group if I could handle it and that she'd understand if I wanted to go home. I said "no problem, I'll be fine!" AAAARRRRGGGG!!!! Those smores and hot dogs looked like a gourmet meal!!!! I was salivating and trying to justify that "melted marshmellows are basically a liquid right? And if you melt chocolate it's liquid too right???" BUT, I did not give in to temptation. I drank my Water and had about TEN sugar free life savers!!!! Blech! You'd think this morning I'd be so proud of myself for staying strong...funny enough...I STILL kinda wish I had one!!! Isn't that sad?????

Well, I gotta get off here and take the kids to a parade! Happy Memorial Day!!!!

Yahoo! Now how do you update it...LOL

Just click on your ticker and it will take you there from what I think....Way to go, Java!!!!!! Woo Hoo! :clap2:

BUT, I did not give in to temptation. I drank my Water and had about TEN sugar free life savers!!!! Blech! You'd think this morning I'd be so proud of myself for staying strong...funny enough...I STILL kinda wish I had one!!! Isn't that sad?????

Well, I gotta get off here and take the kids to a parade! Happy Memorial Day!!!!

MM....I'm REALLY proud of you!!! That takes nerves and resolve of steel! Way to go!!!!

Toni

Wow Musicalmomma! That took some kind of willpower!! I have avoided all such temptations... cause I KNOW I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH!!! At this point my own fingers are looking like steak! I'm trying not to nibble on them...lol.

OMG OMG OMG OMG... MY SURGERY IS IN 4 DAYS!!!!

Janine... CONGRATS!!! The ticker looks great! And they are correct, you should be able to go to any of your posts and click on your ticker. It should take you to your update page. Enter your pin and you're there!

OK... this is kinda gross, but I have a feeling after this month we might all be asking some gross stuff... I'm on day 4 of Clear Liquids and awoke this morning with diarrhea! What the heck!? That's been my only problem, other than a rumbling tummy of course. I haven't even had a headache. Oh well... let the fun begin! I think this is the beginning of a lot of weird things my (our) body(s) are about to do!

Anybody else having weird bodily stuff?

Wow Musicalmomma! That took some kind of willpower!! I have avoided all such temptations... cause I KNOW I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH!!! At this point my own fingers are looking like steak! I'm trying not to nibble on them...lol.

OMG OMG OMG OMG... MY SURGERY IS IN 4 DAYS!!!!

Janine... CONGRATS!!! The ticker looks great! And they are correct, you should be able to go to any of your posts and click on your ticker. It should take you to your update page. Enter your pin and you're there!

OK... this is kinda gross, but I have a feeling after this month we might all be asking some gross stuff... I'm on day 4 of clear liquids and awoke this morning with diarrhea! What the heck!? That's been my only problem, other than a rumbling tummy of course. I haven't even had a headache. Oh well... let the fun begin! I think this is the beginning of a lot of weird things my (our) body(s) are about to do!

Anybody else having weird bodily stuff?

OMG!!!!! :omg: Reading this ^ it just hit me!!!! 4 days!!!!! :faint:

I'm heading out for flushable wipes today because of the SAME issue, Heather!!! lol I've heard people get pretty sore because of being on liquids for so long, ya get diarrhea for a while!

Today, I am going to see Pirates of the Carribbean III...Bringing my Protein Shake, gonna buy a S.F. soda, and take my life savers. Maybe I should put some bengay under my nose, so I don't smell the popcorn!

Welcome to our new Junies!!! It's getting close!!! So exciting!!!!!

Hello,

I am set for June 06. Strange though, my Dr. has not requested any kind of special diet.

I will call tomorrow and ask some questions.

So happy to have this site for reference.

Clarice

<TABLE class=MsoTableGrid8 style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 480; mso-padding-alt: 0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-border-insideh: .75pt solid navy; mso-border-insidev: .75pt solid navy" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: -1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy" vAlign=top width=98>Monday

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Tuesday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Wednesday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Thursday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Friday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND: navy; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-shading: white; mso-pattern: solid navy; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Saturday<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Hopefully:<O:p</O:p

jadadopt<O:p</O:p

marcinharrr<O:p</O:p

Suzzzie.<O:p</O:p

jsriw<O:p</O:p

<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98><O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98><O:p</O:p

May 30

hoosierpoms

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98><O:p</O:p31

toniteach

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>1<O:p</O:p

Hottytoddy<O:p</O:p

Lisa H<O:p</O:p

Musicalmomma<O:p</O:p

Kt 999<O:p</O:p

Nvalicia<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>2<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 72.6pt; mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>4<O:p</O:p

tanderso

<O:p</O:pLisaMack

huntersmom

serena

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>5<O:p</O:p

Nina S<O:p</O:p

Kimmum<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>6<O:p</O:p

lo2us<O:p</O:p

Becks477<O:p</O:p

SuperKawaii<O:p</O:p

Reeburgdon

insubordination

Clarice<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>7<O:p</O:p

Lucy<O:p</O:p

Marlynncreel<O:p</O:p

Ja9va<O:p</O:p

Dakota1984<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>8

brokergirl

Rashad<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>9<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 71.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 2"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>11<O:p</O:p

rcorn60035<O:p</O:p

JackieP12

Finallythin@ 34<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>12

RitaMO<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>13<O:p</O:p

Pbernier

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>14<O:p</O:p

mjsafari<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>15<O:p</O:p

LaughingBird<O:p</O:p

LadyBlue<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>16<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 62.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 3"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>18<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>19<O:p</O:p

BRANDYK<O:p</O:p

Jean<O:p</O:p

mhuffman

Cblancha9<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>20<O:p</O:p

faithmd

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>21<O:p</O:p

KimmeGirl88<O:p</O:p

Twinklesprinkle??

cbm818<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>22<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>23<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 89.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 4; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>25<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>26<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>27<O:p</O:p

Crabby54<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>28<O:p</O:p

captain danbo<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>29<O:p

manatee<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>30<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yep...I've already been using the flushable wipees! Fun, fun stuff!

Welcome Clarice. So glad you don't have to do the pre-op diet. It's not too fun.

Have fun at Pirates, MM! Today's my nephew's HS Open House and it's all about food. Heaven will help me!

I can't wait till we're ALL Banded!

Toni

Well, I'm in hell with ya Heather! This is WAY harder than I thought it would be!!!!! WAY HARDER!!!! I started my period today to top it all off!!!! Guess I should be thankful that it will be over before surgery and won't be back until I'm mostly recovered tho. But it sure makes being good SOOOO hard!!!!

I bought the "any whey" today! Just cooked a can of campbells chicken noodle Soup, strained it, sprinked in the poweder while whisking, then heated up a little more, then it still needed a chicken bullion cube, but dang! It was like a warm bowl of comfort!!!! I didn't taste the powder and it's a nice change from the sweet shakes, popcicles and jello! It was $20.99 (that included tax), 30 servings, GNC. It has 17 grams of Protein, 70 cals! Good stuff!

I had a major blow out with my 16 year old today (she'll be 16 June 12th actually). I know I'm hormonal and hungry, so that doesn't help. We usually get along VERY well. She's such a good kid, but now my coping tool, food, is gone...this is an eye opening experince to say the very least!!!

Welcome to all our new Junies :wave:

MusicalMomma - I know exactly what you mean about food as a tool. I have a 13 yr old so it is always something now & again. Then this past week & weekend has been a constant of up & downs with family, etc. I usually go workout when I am stressed but I couldn't so it was a challenge because I am on the pre-op diet. There were moments when I was thinking that all I wanted was a cheeseburger & fries NOW!!! It is quite awakening!! I can't use food, I have be present I deal with whatever is at hand. :phanvan

Nina

Well, I can say that I cheated today. I had some dough from a HUGE batch of Cookies my sister was making. I know I'm going to H&*L in a handbasket. I am thinking of my liver obsessively and getting on track. Just thought I'd confess and also say how proud I am of everyone else!

Think I'll go for a walk!

XOXOX,

Toni

Toni - Well, you know that you just get back on track (Nina looking guilty). It's good that you can confess - I'm working on it.....

I hope that you enjoyed your walk!

Nina