Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@nerms way to go....I need to take your advice and move my ass more too lols

You feel soooo much better when you do hey!!!!

I have been cleaning out boxes and crates from our flood that I couldn't bring myself to go through before now.

We have built the new shed and storage shelving, so now it's time to fill it :D

It's more of an emotionally draining job but there are some big boxes that I have been hauling back and forwards and getting sorted.

Lots of things like old photo's that got ruined etc so I have been strong as to get through it but I am almost there.

Have gotten through about 3/4 of the stuff and because we can burn off where we are we are burning a lot of it.

That feels good it's almost therapy......out with the old in with the new.

Hubby is going for a new job today.....he has been at the same job for 11 years and in the same trade for about 25. He has needed a change for a while now, where he currently works treat him bad and he is owed 14 weeks annual leave because he can never take time off when he needs to :angry: Even if he takes a sick day (which he almost never does) they call him during the day to hassle him and ask him if he is better yet and can he come in :angry: :( :angry:

Lets hope that he gets this job that tonight I will be helping him write out a resignation letter to his mean old boss

I got a feeling that things are looking up ;)

New Beginnings :)

Good luck to him! Nothing worse than crappy bosses.. I've got my fingers crossed!

We had a psycho ruin our photos on purpose.. a big plastic tub of them. Sucks, but there are always more photos to take! As long as the memories are in your heart it's all good!

I did 10kms on the bike today :) only 150 calories burned lol I was like WHAT??? but each day I'm getting better, so exhausted though.. definitely taking advantage of the spa tomorrow after the gym.. I'm not there to impress anyone so I don't give a flying fudge.

It'll be interesting to see what the exercise will do to my weight after a week :) and better food choices, I ended up eating pretty crappy food.. but I'm back on track now.. no need for the Optifast. It's hard to get out of that mind space, but I'll learn. Head hunger and real hunger.. I know when it's head hunger but I still choose to eat or finish what I'm eating, pisses me off. I'm hoping to get a fill next week, or the week after.. I'm definitely able to eat more than I should.

@@nerms thanks for the good luck wishes.....just waiting to hear now but all is looking great!!!!

Very excited :D

Well Done You riding 10k's.....not fair that it takes so much to burn off calories is it :rolleyes:

You will feel so much better when you get a fill.....that really helps and yeah...head hungers a bitch!!!!

Thanks hun for your advice who was your doctor again what was your

out of pocket?

Thanks hun for your advice

Who was your doctor again? What was your out of pocket with him?

@@Bellarose100 How's it going??

My surgeon is Dr Ray McHenry at Lap surgery Australia.

I can't tell you about the current out of pocket expenses as I paid for lapband 5 years ago and any further weight loss surgery was covered with that. From memory I was out of pocket $4,500 but I can't remember for sure.

Here is a link to their site:

http://lapsurgeryaustralia.com.au/

<p>@@Bellarose100 How's it going??</p> <p> </p> <p>My surgeon is Dr Ray McHenry at Lap surgery Australia.</p> <p>I can't tell you about the current out of pocket expenses as I paid for lapband 5 years ago and any further weight loss surgery was covered with that. From memory I was out of pocket $4,500 but I can't remember for sure.</p> <p> </p> <p>Here is a link to their site:</p> <p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://lapsurgeryaustralia.com.au/'>http://lapsurgeryaustralia.com.au/</a></p>

Thanks hun I will check him out!

I have Craig draper in my list and Peter burton anyone used them?

I tried to quote your text not sure how to work it still lol

Thanks hun for that doctor info I will look him up I am hoping to be only out of pocket up to $5k I told my husband it's $3 to $4K so any more he might say no!

I have been looking at Geoffrey draper and Paul burton anyone used them know of them?

@@Bellarose100 Does Dr Draper work on mornington peninsula and do lapband as well? If so ... my dad had him as a surgeon and he really liked his manner. dad had a band done, has not had great success though did see some weight loss. If not sorry for random info :)

<p>@@Bellarose100 Does Dr Draper work on mornington peninsula and do lapband as well? If so ... my dad had him as a surgeon and he really liked his manner. dad had a band done, has not had great success though did see some weight loss. If not sorry for random info :)</p>

Yes hun that's him he works out there and in Melbourne. How much out of pocket was your dad?

Chez how you doing??

@@Bellarose100 dad said it was a long time ago now but at that time Mr Draper charged very close to the scheduled fee.

@@Bellarose100 dad said it was a long time ago now but at that time Mr Draper charged very close to the scheduled fee.

Wow wish he still rolled like that!! On his web page it says $4500 out of pocket now

Chez how you doing??

Yeah @@chez ....How you doin girlfriend!!!!! :D

How is everyone going?? Loving this gorgeous Spring weather........just amazing...well today it is anyway.... we are in Melbourne ;)

Hey there. Sorry I've been AWOL. I'm ok. Losing my hair which is starting to concern me. I've lost 28kgs and weightloss has slowed. Going to join the gym soon to help me. Really happy with things, even trying online dating!! Lol

How are you all going??