Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Canada - Ontario - Oakville, Mississauga, Burlington

You have a great point Mary. So true!! :)

Liz

How are you doing Marymo? I wanted to update you. My band should be 6.2, Its down to under 5mls in one week. They sent me home and said my doctor would call me for surgery dates performed at a local hospital. Hope you are doing well and had a great weekend. Again thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Liz

Hi Liz. Wow. Sorry to hear. I'm going for a barium swallow once I get back from my vaycay. Doctors want to know where I'm at before giving me another fill. Mary. Let me know when you have a date. Take care

My surgery is booked for tues. Sept 16th. No testing done. He thinks its more than likely a port leak. Lets hope he's right. :)

Why are you continuing with the barium swallow Mary? Keep us posted.

Hope you had a great vacation. Mine starts eight days after surgery. :)

Liz

Hi Liz. How did your surgery go? I've been thinking of you. I hope now things will progress for you. I had a barium and upper GI because with my fill capacity of 8.15 they want to see if I could tolerate more fill. I suspect that there may be another problem. Fingers crossed that's not the case. Mary

Hi Marymo. I got a new band placed, filled to 6cc. Recovery was much easier this time. Getting another fill next week. 8.15 sounds like alot of Cc's. Are you hungry? Im still hungry almost every hour or two. Are they suspecting a slow leak with your band? (Thats what i had). My fingers are crossed for you. ☺